Tony Danza

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

4/25/2010 4:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Danza is the boss.

0423-tony-danza-75607245-89843185-credit
Here's the 33-year-old Brooklyn boy back in 1984 (left) -- and 26 years later, the 59-year-old version at an event in NYC (right).

He's golden.

62moons

He has good docs too - remember his skiing accident? - he's lucky to be alive after that.

Fibb

This guy has had plenty of work done, just like everyone in Hollywood, its no secret..

donna

I've always loved Tony Danza. Hot! Hot! Hot! at 59 or 33. Hold me back!

NewEngland2

LETS FACE IT, WHEN YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT!!!!! He was always a real person nothing fake about him he always said it like it was and still does. This should be a good lesson for the rest of the so called Stars out there.

Jing

Saw him many months ago in person. He's short and extremely thin. Like manorexic thin. He didn't look like the photo on the right, that's for sure.

Lisa

Beige don't age....oh how I wish I got the Italian skin as opposed to the Irish...I got the Italian booty instead LOL...life just ain't fair I guess : )

john

are you guys stupid? he has more face wrinkles in the picture 20 years ago than the one today. GOOD DOCS!

Shaeyneaia

Total DILF. His ish was that he always looked older when he was young (as many Italian men do). The first pic he's 33?? Could be 45. So, that works in his favor as he gets older. He's a total Italian stallion stud...

seeker

#12 & #2 you're BOTH stupid!! the word you're looking for is D-I-S-T-I-N-G-U-I-S-H-E-D!! pick up a dictionary once in awhile!!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/24/tony-danza-good-genes-or-good-docs/2/#commentform#ixzz0m8jEDutj

GlobalDia

good genes - he has the same forehead wrinkles in both pics and also the same teeth. looking good tony!!!!

GlobalDia

JW

26. He used to be distinguised,now extinguished. It's past tense.

Bryan

Tony looks great!I live in LA it's all about looking young here. There are anti aging alternatives to surgery. Most obvious being diet and exercise. Recently I have discovered a product that literally has my friends accusing me of turning back the clock with face work. I'm a 47 male and I've had nothing done. I care about my looks and let me tell you my skin is looking amazing,both my mental clarity and energy are thru the roof thanks to The Glutathione Accelerator- MaxGXL Increasing your glutathione level will naturally increase your energy, detoxify your body and strengthen your immune system. Just say NO to accelerated aging! From the inside out Ask me how
Bryan
www.maxfreedomcoach.maxgxl.com

Murgatroyd

Hideous.

bryan

I care about my looks and let me tell you my skin is looking amazing,bothmy mental clarity and energy are thru the roof thanks to The Glutathione Accelerator- MaxGXL
Just say NO to accelerated aging!
From the inside out