Jesse's Mistress to Sandra:

So Sorry

4/26/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a letter that Melissa Smith -- Jesse James mistress #2 -- faxed to Sandra Bullock's agent on Sunday, apologizing for her alleged affair with Jesse ... and it's pretty audacious.

Smith wrote to Sandra, "I felt I needed to reach out to you and tell you how deeply sorry I am for everything that you've been through."

Smith goes on ... "And I know nothing I can say in this letter is going to make the pain of my actions go away."

And the mea culpa continues: "... I am sorry for any hurt or pain that I have caused you.  My actions of engaging with a married man are unforgivable.  I never meant you any harm."

Smith continues, "I compromised my beliefs on several occasions and as a result will never forgive myself."

Melissa closes the letter, "Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person."

Don't wait by the phone, honey.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

stacy mcknight

Maybe all of Tiger's mistresses could take a few pointers from Mrs. Smith and apologize to Elin Woods instead of holding press conferences demanding apologies from Tiger. Thank God someone has a conscience.

Amanda Page

First of all, this mistress does not give a crap who she hurt i'm sure. All she wants is her 30 seconds of fame. She does not care about Sandra's feelings or how she hurt her. Second, if she did she never would have slept with a married man in the first place. All she is trying to fix is her reputation. Everyone already figured out she is a homewrecker. She slept with him to just brag and say she did. But now everyone thinks she is a sl^t. And that she is!!!

mel

Sandra and Jesse's marriage was not a secret. So these affairs had to have been aware of his status. You would have to be an idiot to not know that he was married. So for there to be an appology now is just in my opinion a way to stay in the public eye.

NONYA

sandra is too classy to respond to a low life like michelle. she was probably jealous that she couldnt go out and make herself a family of her own and decided to ruin sandra's life. but no worries sandra will make it she is a tough strong lady and very few of those left in hollywood. her baby will bring her much joy, he is a lucky little guy.

NONYA

Jameichat

the mistress should've got Fuzion Mobile so that she could've called and texted unlimited for only $50 a month on her phone :P

Jameichat

the mistress should've been with Fuzion Mobile so that she could call and text unlimited for only $50 a month!

apology letters

It is very good habit to write an apology letter when we make a mistake .BEcause with one apology letter we can make the opposite person again friendly with us.So better to write a good one.

apology letters

Apology letters

She deserved that! she had to do it earlier only. Apology Letters

Jayne

Well this girl is at it again! She Currently lives in Sheboygan, and steals men....she has slept with probaby every man in the County! she is not a good person, and I wish she would leave this town! She walks around bragging how she is Jesse Jame's mistress, and people act like she is a big deal! I know specifically a relationship she just broke up in this town, so this girl does not seem to care and she is no way sorry for what she did....all a publicity stunt if you ask me!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5