Jackie The Joke Man: Howard Won't Quit Radio

4/26/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Howard Stern's former right hand man -- Jackie "The Joke Man" Martling -- doesn't think the King of All Media will ever leave his radio show ... as long as Howard can breathe.

During a burger run in L.A. last night, Martling told us that Howard loves radio so much, he'll be doing it "until the day that he dies."

Interesting, considering Howard's contract with Sirius is up at the end of the year -- and Stern hasn't said whether he'll come back or not.

Liam

poison*

F-Timmy

Joke Man Superfan

Jackie was in LA for the THC Expo and to shoot a part in a film. He just released a new CD, Snart, maybe his best yet including the song thinking of you - "I'm smoking pot, I got my d$ck out, and I'm thinking of you!" Love you Jackie!
Join him on http://facebook.com/JackieTheJokeManMartling

Jackie Martling

I really appreciate all the nice comments. It's refreshing... anybody & everybody, please drop me a line at jokeland@aol.com ... Jackie Martling, www.jokeland.com

Steve C

Howard loves radio so much he works 4 days a week and has 2 months off a year. **** howard. OPIE AND ATHONY!!!

John

Arthur show me why I am an idiot? Or are you just a little Howie fan boy?

It is obvious Howie's $100M per-year budget plus his pay did nothing for Sirius. In fact if it wasn't for Mel's deal with XM, Sirius would have failed completely. Now they just need to take out that boat anchor known as Howie 100/101 and they might have a bright future.

joenpfl

I THINK HOW=WEIRD STERN IS A FOOL FOR NOT HAVING JACKIE BACK ON EVERY DAY.. TURNS OUT THAT THEY REALLY DID BREAK UP THE BEATLES..
JUST SAYIN... AS FAR AS ARTIE COMING BACK.. MAYBE HE SHOULD TAKE ANOTHER "STAB" AT IT

dave

LONG LIVE HOWARD, HES THE BEST!!

Jackie Martling

The Howard Stern Show died when Jackie left the show. Jackie rules! F Timmy!

tommyr

I LOVE Jackie! Howard hasn't been funny since he left. JAckie is a riot, unlike Artie IMHO....

JR

Jackies wife had sex with a blackman
On the lawn
Big dong.

perry

stern is not the dumb ass it's all the people who support him and just keep makin his wallet fatter . got tied or his b.s in jersey then simocasted in dallas and found more fools then now on sirrius, glad i have other stations to go to.

Biff

Why Howard Stern won't go back to regular radio:

Promodisc

Best work on utilizing the information. I really appreciate the way in which information is written in the post

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2