Tito Ortiz

Arrested for

Domestic Violence

4/26/2010 3:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0426-tito-ortiz-ex-tmz-01TMZ has learned Tito Ortiz was just arrested for felony domestic violence at the home he shares with Jenna Jameson

We're told when cops arrived at the couple's home in Huntington Beach, CA -- Jenna Jameson had "visible injuries."

We're told someone called 911 today at 9:53 AM and reported a "disturbance."

Tito is currently in custody and on his way to a Huntington Beach jail in Orange County, CA.

Tito and Jenna are not married -- but they have twin boys together.

The Green Phantom

Guy hooks up with some whore making videos of sucking and ****ing other animals, what do you expect!!! Tito is a moron, who needs to get his **** together... quite a shame to see your mother ****ing and sucking other guys for the world to see... Than again, quite a shame any kid would be raised by the likes of these two degenerates...Maybe Tito mom was the same kind of woman!!!

Justin Thornton

I am a pro fighter ... I got 7 Jenna Jameson posters on my wall ... Only fighters on my wall is Bas Rutten and Bruce Lee. Tito is not a fighter. He is a PUNK that got lucky a few times. I'll step in the Ring,Cage, or my backyard with Tito Ortiz any day of the week for her and I'LL DO IT FOR FREE.

marc

tito i got ur back.. there are always 2 sides to a story.. screw everyone else... keep ur head up...

marc

JUSTIN THORNTON ur such a tool!! if ur such a great fighter im pretty sure u would be fighting for money and not sum girl.. get real bro.. tito at one point was the best in my eyes still has a chance.. get real..

monkey

There are so many low lifes on here. I can't believe so many people would actually defend someone like Tito in a situation like this. Yes, I agree that there is a lot more to the situation than what we are all hearing, but bottom line is, no man should ever lay a finger on a woman,(vice versa as well). NO ONE deserves to be treated like that, and NO ONE is "asking" for it just because of their lifestyle. Tito is far from being a man, along with any of you who feel the need to justify his actions.

marc

In the great state of CA if the cops get called to a DV call someone has to go to jail... trust me i know!!! so that says alot... if tito would have hit her im pretty sure it would have showed... come on gents there are only 2 people who know what really happen..

big mouth vato

tito WHORE TEASE.

Offshorebigblock_Pilot

Number 9 comment by the TRUTH nailed it right on the head. The one thing this fool can't stand is not being the center of attention. I won't be surprised if he uses this as a way to get the light back on him. He can't fight anymore so what good is he, he has nothing else as far as talent to offer so all he can do now is fade away before he embarrasses himself and his family anymore.

Kaleal

Sometimes a woman just doesn't know when to shut the **** up.

David

Isn't Jenna used to getting Rear Naked Choked Out by at least 500 guys at the same time! so what's the big deal with just one guy?????? Their poor kids probably look like a genetic blend of about half of LA.... BOOOYAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

jason b

is this really a surprise? sad !

Richard

D. White, the only fight that I would pay to see Tito in would be if you put him in the cage with Jon Break Your Bones Jones. Please make it happen.

REALbarbwire7

He deserves to have his MMA and UFC priveledges taken away permanently. He's surely proven himself to be a fighter, but not one I would think that UFC would want to encourage. He once retired. Now they should retire him.

REALbarbwire7

Seems she wanted to change her life....I don't mean disappear as who she is (or was), but having children and a normal relationship...or so we thought. It's sad to think that she may have known this all along, and that she is just damaged because of where she's been. I have a friend who won't leave her loser boyfriend, because he's the first long-term guy she's been with who has never hit her???????? I guess it's all relative. But I am sad for her. I believe she wanted all this, and they "seemed" so happy. So does everyone, I guess, when the camera is on you.

TitoHater

He gets his first win since Shamrock in '06! Congrats Tito!