Bret Michaels -- I'll Be Singing Soon

4/30/2010 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0423_brett_michaels_EX_Getty_04Bret Michaels says he has "no doubt" he'll be able to return to the stage by next month ... this according to a source communicating with the singer.

We're told Michaels -- who suffered a brain hemorrhage last week -- is now speaking well and plans to hit the stage on May 26.

Our source says Michaels says he's excited about getting back to performing, which he says keeps him "sane."

Tinalouise

I am so happy that he is doing better. He really seems like a nice, genuine guy(minus the strippers and skanks)and I hope he can get on with his life and be there for his two little girls. I also hope he doesn't do any more "rock of love" crap and stays away from that kind of lifestyle.

Phreaky

That will be amazing if he does get back on stage that fast. So happy for him.

noneofyourbusiness

Tinalouise:I agree with everything you said!! Bret-we love you and wish you all the best!

I fit into my bikini!

That is awesome news, i am so glad he is ok!! I prayed for him every single night since this happened. He seems to be a very strong person, I don't think we could ever expect anything less from him! Never count him out, he always comes back fighting and better than ever! I want him to get the proper rest he needs and take all the time he needs but if this is what he wants to do and he gets the all clear to do it, then so be it. Rock on, Bret! Can't wait for the next show, I try to never miss one, you could be in the lousiest mood and when you go to a Poison/ BMB Show, it's the best day ever, you can not have a bad time at one of his shows and the music is always awesome. He can write and sing like no one else. I've been going to see him since I was 17 and I have never been to a bad show, it's impossible to have a bad time or experience at his concerts. Bless him. Thank God he is ok, whew.

flip[wilson

Hmmm...brain hemmorage...or ego hemmorage...this story's startin' ta smell funny.

Trish

Stay positive Bret! Stay strong!

becky

I was a fan of his music... then I saw his love show and thought what a sleezzz (not only was he a sleezzz but the women who sleep with him night after night are w.h.o.r.e.s) .... I thought how could he possibly think he could find true love on that show. Then I have been watching him on the apprentices and I realized the guy is truly smart and talented soooo why the sleezzz show?

3Storms

Will his wig be back too?

ERock

Even though he is pretty much a tool, I am happy to hear he is doing better. I pretty much feared the worst for him. Moron or not, everyone deserves a chance at life. Good to hear he's pulled through.

JLS

WAYYYYYYY too soon, Bret! Please don't do anything but rest for a bit. I fear something more if you do.

wil

I'm glad he is better BUT please dont rush back to the stage. Give the world some peace from your ****ty music (if u can call it that).

BTW - bret...been watching you on celebrity apprentice. You seem like a nice guy. Get rid of the eyeliner and the fake girly hair. It's more than obvious its fake. You would look so much better if you started dressing and acting your age.

Still.....very glad your better...just wish you would man up.

BananaHammock

Holly Crap!?!?!?! Good For Him!!

Best Wishes For Continued Recovery!

richie boiadro

Brett,Glad you are coming back but please take off the wig and show us you are not stuck in the 80's.................

Ozzie X

@8. Will his wig be back too?

AHAHA

I'm glad he is improving but does he have to go back to singing? bleh

whatever

Bret please take some time off dude! And for the NEgative comments towards Bret U can kiss our AZZ!!!!!!!!! your just jealous.
ahahahahaha