Bret Michaels -- I'll Be Singing Soon

4/30/2010 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0423_brett_michaels_EX_Getty_04Bret Michaels says he has "no doubt" he'll be able to return to the stage by next month ... this according to a source communicating with the singer.

We're told Michaels -- who suffered a brain hemorrhage last week -- is now speaking well and plans to hit the stage on May 26.

Our source says Michaels says he's excited about getting back to performing, which he says keeps him "sane."

Laurin

WHO CARES IF HE WEARS HAIR EXTENSIONS? Good god those jokes are SO old and lame.

sandy

So glad there are those out there that have intelligence. Trust me, this man is not going on stage. I do not believe for one second he speech is normal, nor any of the other reports, none of them, except for the ones that he is in critical condition and his life is literally on the line. It doesn't surprise me one bit though that his spokes people, management, and such, is wanting to put him back on the stage. That is the way it has always been has it not for these money-grubbing people. That threw Elvis on stage no matter what his condition and they didn't leave him alone until he died and they couldn't make a buck. That goes for all the other celebrities that support people that are dispicable. He is no longer able to bring in money for you sad people he employes any longer, that is a fact. So leave him alone NOW. Get a job to those that would put a persons life at risk for a dollar. SHAMELESS.

Sandra

Great Ploy Brett, did not know you were that desperate to do this for a pub. stunt. I guess you had to make sure SOMEONE would be at your CONCERT

Sherryl

Nice reporting TMZ seeing how Rikki Rockett was just on CNN saying he still has slurred speach.........HE JUST SAW HIM!! You people are a joke.

FKOSjkso

NO, he needs to ****ing relax for a while.

Evelyn

I prayed for you over the last few days... I had hoped that you were of the 30% that make it through and recover from this. You cant keep a good man down!! And Minus the strippers and skanks, it really seems as though you are a great person, and in life, at the end of the day, that is what reallly matters.

Sophie

I am so glad that you are doing so well. Obvious all our prayers and well wishes are helping. This was a warning sign. He is telling you to slow your ass down. Don't be a fool by jumping on the stage in May. Take some time off to recover. Spend time with your girls. Wishing you a total recovery with lots of love and good positive thoughts

soshutyourmouthhaters

Take your time Bret!!! Don't be back on stage too fast. Your health is what matters the most to us your fans.

Rob

He probably faked to get publicity for his new tour. I wouldn't put it past this walking std infested fame whore.

electriczipper

maybe he plans on playing a harp for god in heaven

Joann

As much as I want to see Brett get better, I doubt if he will be performaing the latter part of May. Brett had bleeding on the brain, was in critical condition, had a relaspe and a slight stroke.

I hope he takes time to FULLY recover and let his body heal completely. I would not want him to push his recovey time just to get back on stage, then get sick all over again. Hang in there Brett.

whoareyou

I wish Brett all the best, EXCEPT getting on TV again. His shows are soooooo disgusting. He is extremely irritating. Get well soon, Brett.

The King

Who the hell is brett michaels, and who cares if he lives/dies or not? Looks like another no-talent turd ball to me. The King has spoken!

Moe Greene

Sandy is right. No way he is going on stage in just four weeks. He will be lucky to do another one of his sexist, disgusting TV shows in the next year. If he does try a concert and survives his next VH1 show will be "Rock of Corky."

Big Frank

Something is started to sound not right here, he has a major brain bleed, stroke, and we hear very little inside info about him and now he will be back in May performing again ?? I think he just wanted extra time to rest from his appendix surgery and this was not as serious as first reported. There is no way someone would bounce back that fast from a brain bleed...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments