Bret Michaels -- I'll Be Singing Soon

4/30/2010 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0423_brett_michaels_EX_Getty_04Bret Michaels says he has "no doubt" he'll be able to return to the stage by next month ... this according to a source communicating with the singer.

We're told Michaels -- who suffered a brain hemorrhage last week -- is now speaking well and plans to hit the stage on May 26.

Our source says Michaels says he's excited about getting back to performing, which he says keeps him "sane."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

roger

.....any redneckz leaving, ( or) hicks who do not see this guy for his talent, class and strengths; well thatz your problem. whatz all the **** about the wig anyway?... I don't understand the point... ROCKON BRET!

john hernandez

well i am glad he is doing better but now its time to lose that silly wig and show the world ur washed up baldheaded rock star!!

Louise

Lose the headband, its really lame and very very old style. Give it up and go fishing for the rest of your life in order to stay sane, try it, it might work. But keep off the stage and just focus on staying healthy. Keep away from the ***** to, that's a killer, with all the STD's out there. You'll be fine being celebate.

till

I'm so glad he's ok. I was viewing his photos.. and pictures 7 and 8 have 2 different tatoos on his arm...wonder why?

Donna

I am so happy you are on the road to receovery. Bret time to slow down and change your life style. You were given a mircle, now use it well. Settle down, get married to Kristi and keep being the great dad you are. I know you are a rocker and party hard but it's time to settle & slow down. Your body has given you a warning so learn from it. No more wild parties.
You are a really nice person and very fortunate.

Love to you, Donna

Donna

Bret, please take time off to fully recover. Really think you are pushing it. You were just in the hospital 2x and you need rest. I really hope you know what you are doing. we are all behind you on whatever you do.

Luv ya

Elaine

I wish all the best for Bret. I wasn't a fan in the 80's, but found my way more into metal music within the last 9 or 10 years. He still sounds good, but that Rock of Love show sucked!!!! I watched his show on VH1 last night and his girlfriend is beautiful. Why doesn't he try harder to work things out with this woman the mother of his 2 daughters and settle down and stop looking for sleezy looking whores or strippers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5