Michael Jackson's Mom Cleans House

4/27/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Katherine Jackson is downsizing the number of grandchildren in her San Fernando Valley mansion -- and the stun gun incident was the catalyst.

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ...  Katherine has told Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza -- who is currently living at the estate, along with two of her kids by Randy Jackson and two others by Jermaine Jackson -- that she must take the kids and move out of the estate next week, because supervising seven children is just too much for the 79-year-old grandmother.

But don't think Katherine is heartless.  It's the opposite.  She's moving Alejandra, along with Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy Jr. to a San Fernando Valley condo owned by the estate.

0426-jackson-kids-alejandra-02

We're told the move was prompted by the stun gun incident last month. TMZ broke the story that 13-year-old Jaafar bought a stun gun online and fired it in the house.  Sources say Jaafar pointed the gun at two of Michael's kids, but the family denies that.

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services came to the estate, took the gun and interviewed people in the home, and it became apparent seven kids were too much for Katherine to handle.

So as of next week, Prince, Paris and Blanket will have the run of the mansion, unobstructed.

TheBusyLady

It's a shame that Mr. Jackson is being treated the way he is. Regardless of their differences, Michael is his son. And considering the amount of money that Michael is still making, even now, taking care of his 80 year old father should be done, without a question. I know they had differences, but at what point do you forgive and move forward, instead of holding on to old grudges that happened 40 years ago?

Here again,, I have a different opinion than most people. Personally, I believe that some of Michael's friends were not good FOR him, even if they were good TO him. He had a friend who he loved, but their whole relationship was built on a foundation of pain. This relationship was not good for Michael, regardless of what others may believe. He never got over his pain from his childhood, regardless of his wealth and fame, partly, because of the people in his life. He didn't need to be around people who encouraged him to keep reliving the past. He was so tied to his past hurts, until he couldn't get over it, regardless of how much he was Blessed.

Michael had some relationships that were not healthy for him, emotionally. These folks kept his pain alive, because it was the glue in their bond. He needed someone in his life who would help him get over his past, not keep re living it. This relationship may have been good TO him, but it was not good FOR him. I believe this relationship helped to make Michael an emotional cripple, because it fed on his weakness instead of his strengths. This person also introduced him to a doctor that Michael didn't need in his life.

I know I have a very unpopular opinion about this relationship, I know that. But, I can see this from a different perspective than other people. Michael needed someone to help him overcome his past hurts, not dwell on them. Especially, when you consider how much God had Blessed this man, and allowed him to BE a blessing to so many people. Michael was an awesome man, but he had the wrong people in his life. He didn't need relationships that had pain as the common glue that held the bond between them. This relationship was not healthy for Mike. No wonder, he never got over his childhood pain.

MiMi

Murky mess is an understatement T.

Even though I am not on Twitter I find it interesting to read people tweets regarding topics about MJ. Seems as though KF is also alluding to this as being suspicious. Don't know how much stock can be put in her opinion though. It would be interesting to know just what was in that note that Mr. Lopez left...

Tellit

thanks MiMi for the tweet link

J

MiMi

1144. thanks MiMi for the tweet link

Posted at 5:37 PM on May 2, 2010 by Tellit

-----------------------------------------
YW :)

tone

the busy lady
--------------------------
I agree with you 100% on this. This was The #1 Pivotal relationship that changed everything in MJ's personal life not necessarily for the better.

Chico

OK, now I can't find the place where I make a link live and I don't have time to read to find it. The article below is written by a medium/psychic/whatever....pay no attention to that. However, a lot of the articles I read about Lopez are all in the ONE article written by this medium, including links to lots of stuff. Please pay attention to the guardian uk article, it says a lot. Also there are disparities as far as how long Lopez worked for MJ and exactly where Lopez shot himself....front lawn, back lawn, etc. This will shed some light on the importance of Lopez death, and WHY this gay lover story is coming out now. The distraction tactic really just shows how many people are involved in covering up what I hope will eventually come to light.

Chico

OK, link doesn't work. I will be back later to post separate links for stuff I have on Lopez. The new live link thing bugs the crap out of me.

MiMi

Chico

The link is not working for me.

Example on how to make a live link:

MiMi

Well that did not work as I expected.

and put the link in again

goes at the very end of the second link

hope this helps. If not ask Tellit.

MiMi

Didn't work. :(

Have to ask Tellit as I cannot find the example from Alice.

tone

Chico,
www.sdparanormal.com - I just googled it and found the article.

Tstorm

hey Tellit ... someone emailed me and told me you were posting mouse death videos ...LOL

Chico

The more I looked at that site, the more I thought....uhhhhh this lady thinks she's channeling MJ???????

But, she does drop a lot of name throughout the site and she does seem to understand the history of MJ pre and post-death.

This whole Lopez thing is freaking me out.

Chico

Mj's 10-Ten Legal Representations:

Previous 15 Comments | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments