Michael Jackson's Mom Cleans House

4/27/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Katherine Jackson is downsizing the number of grandchildren in her San Fernando Valley mansion -- and the stun gun incident was the catalyst.

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ...  Katherine has told Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza -- who is currently living at the estate, along with two of her kids by Randy Jackson and two others by Jermaine Jackson -- that she must take the kids and move out of the estate next week, because supervising seven children is just too much for the 79-year-old grandmother.

But don't think Katherine is heartless.  It's the opposite.  She's moving Alejandra, along with Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy Jr. to a San Fernando Valley condo owned by the estate.

0426-jackson-kids-alejandra-02

We're told the move was prompted by the stun gun incident last month. TMZ broke the story that 13-year-old Jaafar bought a stun gun online and fired it in the house.  Sources say Jaafar pointed the gun at two of Michael's kids, but the family denies that.

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services came to the estate, took the gun and interviewed people in the home, and it became apparent seven kids were too much for Katherine to handle.

So as of next week, Prince, Paris and Blanket will have the run of the mansion, unobstructed.

Karla

Are you saying Alejandra is the mother of both Randy AND Jermain's children?? Also, how is it all these adult Jackson's don't seem to have jobs? How do they live?

PamelaKay

welfare

PamelaKay

Just about evey one of Joe's kids is a lowlife.

beau

The idiot should have done it years ago..Had a bunch of dead beats in and out..And brought Michael HOME!!!

PamelaKay

beau, LOL! MJ was the biggest deadbeat of them all. Died from accidental suicide owing over $400 million dollars. He was a complete f*ckup.

john eluas mason

have is mike jackson mom and dad i hear mike jackson mom was sick

PamelaKay

john, shut up.

PamelaKay

BLANKET LOOKS LIKE A SERIAL KILLER

Pebbles55

You are all right, Jermaine and Tito need to take responsibility for their own kids. The nerve of them leaving them with their 79 year old Mother just urks the hell out of me. I wish I had both Tito and Jermaine in front of me because I would give them a piece of my mind. She is a whore, and she is lucky that Katherine offered her the house in which they reside now. Take control of your own life, douchbag. Make you former husbands pay their support as they should be. Instead of them trapsing all over the world and doing nothing they they should be. I can't satnd them, they have always had their hands out while Michael was around. That's why he wanted nothing to do with them. They were always jealous of the success that Michael had. They were and ares still looking for something. Even their creepy Father. GOD, GO AWAY and leave Katherine and the kids alone. She is trying to do the right thing so these kids are not taken away. I know Michael would be turning in his grave right now. His kids were the most important thing in his life. Too bad he is not here to see it, or should I say thank god he is not here to see it.

LIZ MOORE SHERMAN

I met Katherine's boys they were sweet and kind I am the orginial Jackson 5 fan, but I did not meet the brothers until after jermaine left the group. I gave Micheal a poster I drawed of the group and he smiled and told mme how he loved how I drawed them,I met The Jackson's many times before concert. Years gone by I went to Calif.and met the Jacksons Latoya and Janet,then finally met Mrs.Katerine Jackson,I always wanted to meet the woman whose sons thought dearly of,this woman of Love,I never got loved like I should as a kid so I saved my money just to be in her presents and believe me when I met Katerine I knew what LOVE and felt what Micheal said as true. I met Katherine on different occassions and each time treated the same,we talked of Michael,I walked with her inside the grocery store together,it was just us,once outside I helped her put grogery inside the car,Latoya was waiting on the passenger side. I told Katherine that I was leaving Calif. she gave me a hug goodbye and she sent me a post card from Africa that she Latoya went to. I remember the advice she said Be careful while in Calif. Liz smile. Mrs Katherine is a wonderful woman. Jermaine and his 2nd ex did not make it, but being a grandma she let Alejandra stay with the first two,years later two more children with another son,yet Katherine let Alejandra stay until her kids broughgt a stun gun while Micheal's were there,being a private person for the police and news found out she is given no other choice but to ask them to leave. The wonderful woman Katherine did not put them in the streets,she offer them a condo.
Jermaine is the father now it's his responsability money wise not the money,that Micheal reserve for his beloved mom and his kids,Alejandra don't know tne law she is going to lose in the court of law and the respect of a wonderful Loved woman. I Love Mrs Katerine J. and I wish that I could had been by herside during Micheal's trial and then go to her as a friend to Micheal'a memorial now that June 25th is near as one year,I wish I could be there, to give her support as she gave to me as a young teen years ago just in need of kind words and a hug, in which she gave to me. I Still Love You Katherine and Your Family! E-mail me!

D

I thinking that Whore should get off her lazy ass and get a job & start taking care of her kids. Stop living off MJ's money and Has for Jermaine and Randy I think they should have there balls cut off. Also for DSS to be there wow. Wouldn't have happen if Jermaine and Randy and their live in whore Alejandra where not living there and steal the kids money. I feel sorry the grandmother to be use like that. MJ is rolling in his grave right now looking down and watching all this.

Anthony

Are any of the new generation jacksons black?

Wo-Hen Nankan

Michael Jackson e-mailed me from Hell. He says that he is very happy there. He has a pile of children to sleep on and jesus-juice to give them. I was surprised to hear from him as i did not know that they had computers and internet connection in Hell.

Pebbles55

Comment number 1225/Wo-Hen Nankan Michael Jackson is not in hell for sure. He was a good person and humanitarian. Why don't you go there and find out. That is a terrible thing to say. if you don't have anything nice to say about him keep your comments about him to your self.

Michaelover

Hey, did you guys hear about the Michael
Jackson special, Gone Too Soon, that TV Guide Network's airing June 25th?

Previous 15 Comments | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments