Jenna Jameson:

I Tested Clean!

4/29/2010 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenna Jameson claims she can prove Tito Ortiz wasn't telling the truth when he accused her of being high on OxyContin during their altercation Monday morning -- because we've learned Jenna passed a drug test one day after the incident.

0427-tito-ortiz-jenna-jameson-tmz-ex-2
We've learned the results of the test, administered Tuesday by American Toxicology Inc. in Las Vegas, show Jenna's urine tested "negative" for the ten major drugs they were screening for ... a list that included cocaine, weed, meth and oxycodone -- the major ingredient in OxyContin.

As we previously reported, Tito was arrested Monday for felony domestic violence.  After he was released, Tito claimed the incident was triggered by Jenna's addiction to OxyContin -- a claim Jenna vehemently denied.

Now, after receiving the results of the test, Jenna is reaffirming her claim telling us, "I am definitely not addicted to OxyContin or any drug."

Jenna's powerhouse attorney Ronald Richards added, "The lab tests clearly exonerate Jenna Jameson of any hint, iota, or suggestion that she ingested or was under the influence of any opiates or controlled substances."

Richards continued, "Statements made by anyone to the contrary are completely impeached by the results from this prestigious testing facility."

There's a problem here

When I read she tested clean I assumed it meant clean of any of the host of STDs she surely has.

Sadaist

Are her genitals still capable of a decent urine stream? You'd think that stuff would just fall right on out throughout the day & never have an opportunity to build up.

Phreaky

It's a little hard to believe her test came back totally clean. The video TMZ has showing her shortly after the incident, when she is in the car with her dad getting ready to drive off, she slurs her words and sounds drunk. I realize she just went through a lot, but having something bad happen doesn't make you slur your words like that.

Jen

You can pass a hair test by using Rid (lice shampoo) my husband did...

Fred Farkel

Thanks Jen. I own my own business, bit I think I'll go stock up on some RID.

Just in case.

;-)

electriczipper

This is so a non-story.I think they make up this crap to get their faces in the news..

Quinn

call me a cynic but show me a blood test.

Darvon

She looks like a duck.
He looks like a vampire.

AmericanMike

Who cares about these two low lifes? Why punish us with them? It only cheapens your site.

Kory

Oxycontin can be expelled out the body 8-12 hours after consuming if taken in small doses and drinking plenty of water to pee it away. Sorry Jenna I still aint buying your b/s. Why is she making such a media circus? Remember the dog that barks the loudest is the guiltiest. She just cant stop barking!!!

ralph

Her daddy the ex-cop knows the drug test center. She went to the testing center that fakes the test for all the dirty cops.

What was wrong with the drug testing centers nearby?

Chuck

Yea right. What friend of hers administered the drug test. She shows signs and symptoms of being a heavy drug user especially given all that weight she lost a little while ago. She looked like a concentration camp victim. That's what cocaine abuse does to one.

Bobo Frog

She's lucky it wasn't an STD test. Then it would be a different headline.

Lovejac23

YUK! LOL TMZ! Nice pic! AHAHAHA! What a couple of goons. Their poor kids. HI KOOKY and BALLS!!! Have a great day! :)

j

She took the test in Las Vegas. In this City you can BUY an exame. Remember the Las Vegas doctor who was re-using siringes in different patients just to save few cents in every siringe. Imagine how ease it is to BUY a result for an exame in this City.
She should be addicted to OXYCLEAN to clen all the dirty inside her..lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments