Kate Gosselin Stomachs Herself

4/28/2010 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin may not have developed rhythm or grace during her amazing stint on "Dancing with the Stars" -- but she did lock down a tight tummy.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The 35-year-old mother of eight showed off her flat stomach while heading to an organic cafe in Pennsylvania on Wednesday.

When you have two reality shows in the works, you gotta look as good as humanly possible.

DW Wood

She really is looking better now a days compared to when she first appeared on reality tv.

noneofyourbusiness

Hey, good for her! I wish my stomach looked that good! Go Kate! Go Kate! Go Kate! I'm not hating on you girlfriend.

Tinalouise

If how she is in the sack equates to how she danced then she is as dull as a thud...don't get too excited guys she is probably as good as a blow up doll..without the PLUS 8 pain in the asses.

MaggieL

Once again, it begs the comment, "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!" No matter how "beautiful" she or others may believe she is on the outside, her insides are sorely lacking - and if you look, THAT shows on her face! Instead of plastic surgery and manicures and pedicures and hairstyles, she should get a good psychiatrist!

thor

Yes, that is another tummy tuck, you can tell by her belly button;)

Moe Greene

Nailing her would be like putting a hotdog in a blimp hangar.

Lynda

Trifling, fake a** b***h!

cb

I WOULD HAVE A STOMACH LIKE THAT TOO IF I HAD HER KIDS MONEY!

Roberta

D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G!
SINCE WHEN HAS THIS STONE COLD BITCH BECOME A "BABE". SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HER HERSELF PARADING AROUND LIKE A ****IN' BIMBO.

PaMom

It appears the only photogs follwing Kate are from INFdaily. Check it out..most of the "candid" pics are courtesy of them. Just another TLC paid photo op for Kate to keep her desperate self in the news. I live near Reading and today has been cold & windy, not bare belly weather. LOL if anyone believes there are actual (unpaid by TLC) photogs hanging around Reading just waiting to take Kates picture. TLC should really give it up.

Msmassflex

Can you say self absorbed douche? Belly shirts for a 30 plus "mommie" of eight. Have some class. Douche. Where are the freeking kids? I haven't worn belly shirts since 1983. And not 'cause I can't. I have two daughters who look at me as their mother, not their club going enabler - hear me Dina? You freeking too. PUt some appropriate clothes on. Bleck.

bigshot702

If the docs tightened up her "region" then I'd hit it. But I'd let her do oral on me for sure.

peaches

Her stomach is tight but damn, she has no curves! Looks like a plank of wood, but I guess everybody is different.

Michelle

#2 - She had a c-section genius. She didn't have a vaginal birth. You think she pushed out six children? Some people I swear....I should say men actually. Seems the female commenters have common sense to know that.

Grump

Looks great and she had to tone that stomach, Plastic surgery won't give you those results without working out also.