Sandra Bullock Talks Adoption

4/28/2010 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The clues were there -- months before Sandra Bullock added Louis Bardo to her family ... she was singing the praises of adoption.

While on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" back in November, Bullock said "You'd be profoundly amazed at how many children are out there and just so waiting for you to love them."

If you only knew then, what you know now.

Liss

I'm adopted from the US too. Adoption is one of the most noble things you can do. She is truly doing a good deed and I hope she and the child live long happy lives.

stillahunk(not)

She's partially at fault. Some women are just attracted to the the "bad" boys. JJ isn't exactly Prince Charming and he's not about to change simply because he's marrying someone of disnity and stature.

cb

congrats sandy!!!HE IS BEAUTIFUL!! any one see this bit of info?? what a loser!!!!! "My whole life has been full of hard decisions. The decision to let my wife end our marriage, and continue the adoption of Louis" WTF ! he let her ??? really??? NOT.

Wendy

Gaydar alert! Is there a reason she is so comfy with Ellen? Is her marriage to that white trash Nazi just a cover up for her deviant sexuality?

R.Zimmerman

Why don't celebrities make a fetish out of adopting Latino kids????
Just asking.....

dulynoted

Sandra Bullock is one smart person. She knows how to balance her professional career and her personal life.
I hope she includes Jesses dtr from his previous marriage in her family. I am sure this is the only stability this girl has ever known and needs someone like Bullock who can be a strong role model for her.

Bravo Sandra...you have proven you can have it all, loose some and still survive!

BigJigga304

Bullock said "You'd be profoundly amazed at how many children(black babies) are out there and just so waiting for you to love(buy) them."

AnonyMouse

If you watch the video you see she was advocating adoption of an older child, one who was "potty trained." I'm sorry she didn't stick with that idea, but there's time. Maybe she will still pursue adoption of an older child.

I don't know what the numbers are, but I'd think the number of kids in foster homes waiting to be adopted must be in the hundreds of thousands in this country.

Westside

Hmmmm ...... I know a teenager who was adopted by a "Gay" parent before he became a teenager. All I'm going to say is that according to Aron, he is repulsed that he was denied his right to be adopted into a normal family. He has been searching for his biological mother and her family. He has been secretly talking to a lawyer to determine if he can sue both the gay parent and the adoption agency involved when he reaches age 18. By the way, he is not gay. He has some interesting stories to tell about his parents friends and associates though.

LS

I totally agree with beLIEve! Total scam.

Travis

You guys are all trash, she is adopting beacuse she cannot have children.. Not because of any selfish reasons, she wants what most well respected want, a family.. Leave her alone, it's not her fault the man she married turned out to be a peice of trash..

who dat

This divorce is what it is. Stop pretending Sandra didn't know Jesse had a shi* load of Nazi memorabilia in his office.

ajp

sandra bullock is probably a nazi. she is half german. her mother was german born. Sandra is trying to get german citizenship. her husband is a nazi. she had to know. TMZ why dont you look into her being a nazi? any actress can put on a good facade, but who is she really?

kendra bethune

good bye i was watching joan rivers bad hair day on qvc and taking a gossip girl quiz i weigh 276 not
500 pounds bye

cj

Sandra was pregnant back in May I believe, she was on the Ellen show at least 4 months along...I dont remember seeing anything on the baby? Poor thing must have had a miscarriage?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments