Sandra Bullock Talks Adoption

4/28/2010 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The clues were there -- months before Sandra Bullock added Louis Bardo to her family ... she was singing the praises of adoption.

While on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" back in November, Bullock said "You'd be profoundly amazed at how many children are out there and just so waiting for you to love them."

If you only knew then, what you know now.

Mista Celebrity

I think part of this is due to the celebrity fad of adopting black babies. Whether they want to admit it or not, it feeds their egos and makes them feel good about themselves and less guilty for making soooo much money for doing so little.

I would LOVE to see black celebrities start adopting all the USA white kids being left behind. Once I see blacks do this and stop trying to separate their race with BET and NAACP, etc. I will truly believe we are all starting to enjoy real equality that is free of double standards.

Mista Celebrity

travcm

I doubt either Sandra or Jesse are Nazis. Please stop with the moronic accusations. People can jokingly salute in a picture or collect memorabilia out of interest without actually being a Nazi or believing in that cause.

Melissa

I'm thrilled for you Sandra. You are a very brave, strong and intelligent woman. I wish nothing but happiness for you and your new bundle of joy :)

mstardom

This is a very good gesture by such a warm-hearted person; too bad that her marriage is over, feel bad for her! What are we going to do with the this male sex addiction problem in our society? We can only hope that a cure is on the horizon!

Marilyn

What a phony!
Who is she kidding?
How stupid is she?
She didn't know her husband is a Natzi??
I'm sure she's into domination & S & M too.
Adopting a child to fill her empty inner life!

Christy

She maybe doesn't think so now, but when she looks back on this time in her life, she will see it as probably the best time of her life. That she can have a very good life without a man in it.

fake times

Don't pull the wool over my eyes. Secret babies, are they trying to make it worse or better. No woman has to have children just to fit the social norms. If she really did adopt this baby with Jesse then he is even more of a twit. She is just caring through and through but he is just a low life s*** bag.

Observer

James is person with double life. If he can hide his secret life so long time, then expect everything from him, including this secret adoption. So don't be so surprised and don't try to find logic in this situation.

Bollocks

Sandra Bullock is sounding more like someone using a man as a beard, if you ask me. Come on, Sandra, just come out. People will still watch your movies. You won't have to give back that oscar.

You didn't know jesse was 'cheatin'? I doubt that. If he's just there for appearances, then it was probably in the contract, and it just expired.

Now she has a black baby to use as a decoy, I guess.

LoveKim

It's a shame no American celebrity wants to adopt a SPIC LETT, I mean a PuertoRican kid.

Ziggy

I now see why Jesse needed help in the sex department.

STOP WITH THE PITY PARTY SANDRA!!

Posted at 12:31 PM on Apr 28, 2010 by Zoe#1

Let's all hope you didn't have any kids who will grow up to be as foul & ignorant as you are!! I only wish Sandra Bullock or anybody with half a brain cell could adopt any kids you have or will have in the future. It would save the taxpayers millions of dollars otherwise spent on prison cells to house your socially inept future convict babies of America's correctional system !! Please snip it and zip it !!

Ziggy

32. sandra bullock is probably a nazi. she is half german. her mother was german born. Sandra is trying to get german citizenship. her husband is a nazi. she had to know. TMZ why dont you look into her being a nazi? any actress can put on a good facade, but who is she really?

Posted at 4:44 PM on Apr 28, 2010 by ajp

How can anyone be really as stupid as you are? You don't even know what the term "Nazi" really means, do you? +25% of the US population has German ancestry, you ignorant nitwit. I'm not even German, but it just kills me how ignorant & insensitive some Americans are unable to decipher given information before making a racist analysis which makes no sense. The question is, who are you really?

Gwen

Has it occurred to any of you rude a$$ people that this woman has been thru a lot in the past couple of months and wants to keep her private life private. Just because she is a movie star and has a profession that puts her in the public eye does not mean people have the right to call her a bad mother or gay. A good mother would shield her child from a terrible parent or others...she is doing that. As far as being gay not really our business either. I for one don't think she is, I think she is brave. Any woman that puts up with a cheating man is weak and a coward. Standing up and leaving makes her Highly Intellegent and Brave...not gay. Get a damn dictionary and quick casting stones...imagine her grief. She has a child to raise and a creep to divorce!

TAM

All the people that are putting Sandra, down have problems. The person's comment that Sandra is gay is just stupid. Do you know her that well to make such a stupid comment? Sandra, is a class act, and her actions have proven it. When people are unhappy with themselves, they always are putting someone down to make themselves feel better. Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/28/sandra-bullock-adoption-ellen-adopt-jesse-james-video-louis-bardo/#ixzz0mq03XvSTcom/2010/04/28/sandra-bullock-adoption-ellen-adopt-jesse-james-video-louis-bardo/#ixzz0mq03XvSTcom/2010/04/28/sandra-bullock-adoption-ellen-adopt-jesse-james-video-louis-bardo/#ixzz0mq03XvST

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/28/sandra-bullock-adoption-ellen-adopt-jesse-james-video-louis-bardo/#ixzz0mq0Qmuvkcom/2010/04/28/sandra-bullock-adoption-ellen-adopt-jesse-james-video-louis-bardo/#ixzz0mq0Qmuvk

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3