Sandra Bullock Divorce

No Patience for Nazis

4/28/2010 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0428_sandra_BN_Getty_01Sandra Bullock -- who has now filed for divorce -- claims she was absolutely dumbfounded when she first saw the photo of her soon-to-be-ex husband Jesse James giving the Nazi salute ... claiming, "This is not the man I married."

10 pages into her adoption/divorce interview with People Magazine -- after front-loading the story with everything but her relationship with Jesse -- the magazine asked the question, "Were you aware of any interest [Jesse] may have had in white supremacy or Nazism?"

Bullock responded, "The photo shocked me and made me sad. This is not the man I married. This was stupid, this was ignorant. Racism, anti-Semitism, sexism, homophobia, anything Nazi and a boatload of other things have no place in my life."

Bullock added, "And the man I married felt the same."

As for her newly adopted African-American baby, Bullock told the magazine she arranged for the child to have a bris -- the Jewish circumcision ceremony.

Question is ...

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Alsi

She never answered the question. Its a simple yes or no. she went straight into an explaination. I will believe her for not knowing your husband was cheeting on her. but to not know he had at the very least an interest in that horrible culture... That i don't believe. He has friends, his family, co workers(if he was close to them) somebody somewhre in the 5 year relationship would have at the very least made her aware of it. Also that photo she refers to, came after the allegation that he was into the nazi culture. Now wether she herself believes in that i don't know, but i believe she was aware of it and sadly tolerate it.

--------

Bullock added, "And the man I married felt the same."

Margie

I was sickened to learn that Sandra Bullock, as much as I like her, is or had her new baby cir***cised by Jewish ceremony or cir***cised at all. Cir***cision is cruel, painful, like clipping off a dog's body parts, just a painful. I was very disgusted to her that she wanted this done. no baby boy needs this painful and cruel and sometimes dangerous surgical procedure done, much less by a non medical person. A newborn baby does not deserve this cruelty and my opinion of Sandra unfortunately has diminished as a mother.

Margie

SANDRA BULLOCK: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CUT YOUR BABY AND ALTER HIM FOR A PROCEDURE THAT IS NOT MEDICALLY NECESSARY. YOU HAVE VIOLATED HIS RIGHTS AS AN INFANT.
Cir***cision is wrong and incredibly painful. We live in a new day and age when a few humans are intelligent enough to know that they do not have the right to do this. Foreskin was not made to be cut off. Just people are too stupid to know this. I have since signed a petition to outlaw this barbaric practice!!! Tell me Sandra: How did you feel after watching your baby suffer this torture to his sensitive body? Did that make you feel proud??
I am for babies rights. And by the way parents do not own their children. They are only on loan to us until 18. We damn sure better do a better job than this. My 2 grown girls, now mothers said if they had boys they would never have them cir***cised!
This is the most cruel thing you can do to a little soul barely new on this planet. Laws have to change and change now!!
Margie

gossipsareboring

TreeMileZune: fledgling career? have you been living under a rock since the 1990's?

Meli-Melo: foreskin is gross.

Deviled egg donor

I think some of you people are truly insane. Antagonists suck.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12