Sandra Bullock Divorce

No Patience for Nazis

4/28/2010 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0428_sandra_BN_Getty_01Sandra Bullock -- who has now filed for divorce -- claims she was absolutely dumbfounded when she first saw the photo of her soon-to-be-ex husband Jesse James giving the Nazi salute ... claiming, "This is not the man I married."

10 pages into her adoption/divorce interview with People Magazine -- after front-loading the story with everything but her relationship with Jesse -- the magazine asked the question, "Were you aware of any interest [Jesse] may have had in white supremacy or Nazism?"

Bullock responded, "The photo shocked me and made me sad. This is not the man I married. This was stupid, this was ignorant. Racism, anti-Semitism, sexism, homophobia, anything Nazi and a boatload of other things have no place in my life."

Bullock added, "And the man I married felt the same."

As for her newly adopted African-American baby, Bullock told the magazine she arranged for the child to have a bris -- the Jewish circumcision ceremony.

Question is ...

stormbw1

DON"T CIR***SIZE THAT CHILD!!! It is SO cruel. How would she like
it if we cut off her ****oral hood or her ****oris altogether. I hate people
who do this. The hygiene and penile cancer issues are all MYTHS!!!

tyrell chi-city

@prettysanchez i guess you also didnt realize the world is round? of course jewish is a race, what confuses your small brain is there is also a popular religion among the jewish community called Judaism, the practitioners of which are also called Jews. i know it is a lot for a pea sized brain like yours to understand, but maybe you could at least try and be a little less ignorant in the future. it's ignorance like yours that lead to the nazi demons in germany, ignorance = fear, and fear = hate. get educated fool.

Maria

Hey Sandra ,they said "You can get him out of the guetto ,but you can get the guetto out of him" I hope you get it! a beautiful ,smart ,funny ,classy lady like you and married this not-so good biker....it is a very LOW SELF STEEM matter .You dig your own hole ,you married this men you know for sure what kind of consecuences you will have, not so good ....

viper1st

Sandra - think the world of you - but get real, "not the man I married"? Jesse's own father states Jesse had an attraction to Nazi info as a child. So, ladies whom like to date/marry "Bad Boys" with the intent/desire to "Change Them" - learn from this lesson - THEY DON'T CHANGE.

DeeDee

I truly like Sandra B a lot. I am not, however, buying that she didn't know about the Nazi thing. He has all this Nazi crap in his office at his shop. She never saw that? He apparently has tatoos of Nazi stuff as well. She never saw that? The baby etc., is damage control. Why did it take her so long to make a statement? I think she knew all along. It was okay w/her until her career became involved. Sorry. But I do believe that is the truth.

HL

Wow, you people are morons.... you honestly think she could have found out he was cheating and adopted a baby within 2 months? Get a clue

judy

Of course I believe her, I've been there.

Kelly

She seems pretty stupid to me. I adopted two kids and you have to be more savvy than she is being.
Its not just about fulfilling her needs, and so far it seems like that. She thinks she is protecting him, then you slap him on he cover of people....seems like such a PR move....
Get that kid as far away from Jesse as possible, he is evil.

Andrew in Madrid

GOOD FOR YOU SANDRA!!! dont waste precious years with low lives when you have billions of decent humans to discover! I love you Sandra! Love and support from your biggest fan, Andrew in Madrid!

flip[wilson

Bullock has saved her best role for all you boobs who salivate after celebs and hang off their every breath. If you actually believe that she is so stupid as to not know Jesse's tendencies after five years of marriage than you deserve everything you get. In your poor manipulated minds you actually think Bullock is like her "make-believe" film characters ...you poor dupes. She, like many other so-called'celebs" are laughing all the way to the bank...on your dime... and it's your money and adoration that gives them their biggest kick.
This just in... still a lot of swamp land available in Florida!

I_am_The_Dude!

Poor Sandra....waaaaaaah!!! Gimme a f*cking break. Guys cheat for one reason...they're fed up at home...so don't pile on JJ...she's as much to blame.

shadow

BIG TRIGGER you MORON your post shows your stupidity and I-Q level!!! Sandra All my best and good luck sweetie You're the best.

suz

Pictures of his office show nazi stickers on his surfboard and other places so How can she deny she didn't know about it
Did she never go to his place of work?

Professor Obvious

Now that Jesse has been publicly outed as a Nazi, Sandra claims to be "horrified" and she expects us to believe she had no idea what a sleazeball he is. This is beyond absurd. I guess Eva Braun had no idea Adolph was a Nazi. Come on, let's be real, either she is completely clueless or she thinks we are. Now she must rehabilitate her public image, nothing like a black baby to distract the public and stop them from asking questions. When you lay with dogs, you get fleas, we know she's a dirty girl who spreads for Nazis, trying to convince us otherwise is foolish.

Amma

At least she did not go to another country to adopt like all the others have done when there are children here needing homes too.