Sandra Bullock Divorce

No Patience for Nazis

4/28/2010 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0428_sandra_BN_Getty_01Sandra Bullock -- who has now filed for divorce -- claims she was absolutely dumbfounded when she first saw the photo of her soon-to-be-ex husband Jesse James giving the Nazi salute ... claiming, "This is not the man I married."

10 pages into her adoption/divorce interview with People Magazine -- after front-loading the story with everything but her relationship with Jesse -- the magazine asked the question, "Were you aware of any interest [Jesse] may have had in white supremacy or Nazism?"

Bullock responded, "The photo shocked me and made me sad. This is not the man I married. This was stupid, this was ignorant. Racism, anti-Semitism, sexism, homophobia, anything Nazi and a boatload of other things have no place in my life."

Bullock added, "And the man I married felt the same."

As for her newly adopted African-American baby, Bullock told the magazine she arranged for the child to have a bris -- the Jewish circumcision ceremony.

Question is ...

Jeff

People People. That baby is her new toy. She can hack away at his wiener if she wants. Maybe they will hack to much so he can't reproduce and protect our welfare programs in the future. Oh wait he is the golden token BLACK kid with a silver spoon now. Nevermind we are safe.
Maybe he and all the other token black hollywood babies will start a support group in the future and ask for government grant money to help support their cause in trying to handle a life of privilage and wealth

JW

When KRAZY KOOKY KLOWN was caught red-handed baking a German Chocolate Cake, he rushed out and adopted a blackberry.

kadi

What a sharp contrast to the way Sandra has conducted herself & the all too many media whores eager for 5 minutes of fame. I admire her tremendously for this. I am a big fan & I hope Sandra has a lifetime of love & happiness. I am completely impress how she conducts her private life in PRIVATE. May God Bless her with a long & happy life...and a lot more fun movies.

tom terrific

There is absolutely n way that SB was married to JJ for 5 years in addition to dating him prior to the marriage and not be aware of his Nazi leanings.

SB and JJ bonded over their Nazi leanings.

Her grandfather was a Nazi and SB understands how to be discreet and keep quiet about such things.

JJ however is a white trash idiot who thinks it is cool and fun to be a Nazi and advertise it along the way.

They are both Nazi's. They just have different ways of expressing themselves.

tom terrific

There is absolutely no way that SB was married to JJ for 5 years in addition to dating him prior to the marriage and was unaware of his Nazi leanings.

They bonded together over their Nazi leanings.

Her grandfather was a Nazi. SB understands how to keep her mouth shut about such things and not advertise it.

JJ however is a white trash idiot who thinks that Nazi **** is cool and the affectation something to be advertised.

They are both a couple of Nazis.

chartman

I'm sick of hearing about poor Sandra. She knew what she was getting into. Oh well, the publicity will sell her movies that usually not worth seeing.. I pity the child she adopts.

LA Lola

"Fledgling career", TreeMileZune???

Do you know what "fledgling" means, dumbass? She's not some fresh of the bus actress, she's been around for a while.

suz

how funny people comment that she is so nice and america's sweetheart but has anyone met her to be able to say this? This is a stunt nothing more. I have a hard time believing she knew nothing about him being a white suprem. after being with him for 7 years- 5 years married to him.

a poster

Not buying any of it. I would have to see the adoption papers from the adoption agency. I'm sure she has enough money to have paid some poor woman off for that baby. And she didn't know about her husband's BLATANT fascination with Nazis? Give me a effing break!

NickSunset

She knew Jesse has been like that for years, in his show that was shot 6 years ago he talks explicitely about dog fighting. She is really being fake here and laughing at the retards on this blog.

She was part of those sex threesomes, there sex life was seriously lacking.

Layken

Are you kidding me? No one knows the "True" man till you marry them? Found out mine had another child - was sued myself for marrying him for back child support- pretty sure I didn't sleep with her?? Odd - took 1/2 my income & most of my 401K on the way out...yet still ignores the 1 we had together & left for another who dumped him after 6 months of calling her is "soul Mate" He was an OTR trucker....God has a sense of humor....just sayin'~~~

tom terrific

There is absolutely no way that SB was married to JJ for 5 years in addition to dating him prior to the marriage and was not aware of his Nazi leanings.

SB and JJ bonded over their Nazi leanings.

They are both Nazi's. They just have different ways of expressing themselves.

aprilsago

Good for her for filing for divorce instead of being a dumbass and staying with the lying, cheating tainted sob!! Thumbs up to you Sandy!! Move on with your life find peace and happiness.
SHAME ON YOU JESSE, SHAME ON YOU!!

Jack

Removing 20000 nerve endings from babies so as to permanently remove a source of pleasure from their lives and harm sex for their lives is a really bad thing to do.

A new study has shown over 100 boys die each year from this in the US. This has been covered up. The study found that approximately 117 neonatal (first 28 days after birth) cir***cision-related deaths occur annually in the United States, one out of every 77 male neonatal deaths. Causes of death include anesthesia reaction, stroke, hemorrhage, and infection. Because infant cir***cision is elective, all of these deaths are avoidable!

LuuLuu

Sorry, not buyin' one ounce of her BS. Her magazine article reaped of political correctness. So now she has her bundle of "Hollywood PC" joy, and she's dumping the kids that fell in love with her?

Karmas a b!tch, and I'm waiting for the day when the "truth" about what Sandra "REALLY" knew comes out.

Psssh....