Lindsay Lohan Parties Til 5 AM

4/29/2010 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan said last night on KIIS-FM in LA, "It's not a crime to go and have fun with your friends.  I actually haven't been out in over a week."  And then she partied until 5 AM.

media_removed_tmz
Take a look at Lindsay at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, just one stop last night on a clubbing tour that took her to the W Hotel in Hollywood, where we're told she left at 5.

By the way ... Lindsay was partying at Chateau Marmont over the weekend.

Check out X17online for more pics of Lindsay.

Whatev

Celebrities get away with **** within the justice system all the time.
As for her partying all the time... she's young and having fun, this is normal for a lot of young people. Let her be young and have her fun. If something happens, so be it. She knows the possibilities.

susan

For your info, Lindsay and Ali stayed at the Chateau over the weekend due to their father, they are afraid of him and they were right. Michael Lohan turned up at their apartment AGAIN over the weekend and Lindsays landlords may be taking out an R/O on him.

Lindsay has turned down $1 million to appear on celebrity rehab. Good for you Linds!

The only problem Lindsay has is Samantha Ronson. This person is downright evil. Ronson doesn't have 2 shrinks for nothing.

JM

I honestly don't know what the big deal is if she wants to go out and party. She's 23 for God's sake. When I was that age I partied too and sometimes didn't get home until the sun was coming up. I'm glad I didn't have cameras in my face every time I stayed out late. This is just totally stupid. Leave her alone and maybe she will stop on her own.

Red-in-Phoenix

Leave this poor woman alone!

Rhonda

Actually she doesn't look like Elvis. She looks like Priscilla when he married her except Lindsay has a much harder, drugged out look in her eyes.

WiddoMouse

I'm all for a 20 something girl going out and partying a couple nights a week. Her life seems to be nothing but partying, however. She has no job. She has no obligations. She has no goals. In addition, she has problems with drugs and alcohol (I'm not going to call her an addict or an alcoholic). She is the only one who can decide if she is alcoholic and/or an addict. They say the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. I don't want to see her die at such a young age.

Oh no!

Forget Lindsay. Who was that leggy blonde walking past at the end?

susan

Can someone tell me what Lindsay has done wrong? She was at a birthday party, she stayed out late, so what? its her choice, she hasn't broken the law.

Anytime Lindsay is anywhere near Samantha Ronson there is trouble. In most part its Samantha Ronson who starts the rows speculation on her twitter. She is a little runt.

zippy

this gal is a loser, she isnthireable any longer in hollywierd, she is going down hill so fast it isnt funny, pretty soon she willbe broke and on welfare, what a waste,i think sh eis looking alike a druggie and alky, nasty looking

tizalee

Wow-rode hard & put away wet-you can literally see her beauty disappearing-she had promise-what a stupid girl-

Samantha

I went through this stage of partying hard when I was young, everyone does, TMZ really needs to back off of this young woman and stop harrassing her. How you drag her through the mud everyday should be illegal.

She has every right to be out late at night and live her life the way she see's fit. I can't imagine how hard life would be if every single thing you ever did was posted on the web for everyone to see the next morning, I doubt half of us could live under a microscope like that.

TMZ I hope she turns around and sues you for slander one day.

Julie

Unfortunately this is not a matter of if she will die too young its a matter of when....the girl needs some help. Her parents need to put their child not fame/money first.

Belladonna

I thought the video said Linsay WITH Sam at the W. Funny how they always seem to end up at the same places at the same time??

kristin

in the first pic she looks like the girl from the orphan when she takes off all the make up...EWWWWWWW!

shelly