Octomom -- Bring on the Farm Animals!

4/30/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom Nadya Suleman took one of her 14 kids on an irony-filled field trip this week ... to a children's museum petting zoo.

We're told the photos were taken Wednesday at the Children's Museum at La Habra -- where Octo visited the Farm Animal Friends exhibit.

The exhibit is designed to show people what it's like to live in a barn full of cute and domesticated creatures.

solesavage

I live down the street from there. Had my daughters birthday party there. We always see that retard around La Habra, especially at Target.

jen

Wow big freakin deal! She only took one child.. There could be many reasons she did it. Maybe he did something that deserved being rewarded.. or maybe she just wants to give her children time alone with her.

Vic

Oh, beans. I look normal & more importantly, I act normal. I didn't call my neighbors begging for food or some money, only to be caught at Red Lobster....
Is it Barb right now, Octomobster? Well, Barb, if you spent less time worrying about Kate & more time worrying about your 14 kids... Speaking of Kate, I'm sooo not a fan but, she is a good mom, well, they all are compared to the Octomonster, she has class & she is very beautiful.
Snow, you crack me up.

sskiles

Anyone notice it is always the same son she takes everywhere? Disneyland twice, now the museum? Did she forget she has 13 others? She clearly favors just this one child, all the rest should go to homes where they will get love and attention!

Posted at 8:46 AM on Apr 30, 2010 by me

--------------------------------------------------

me

REPlease click the links conveniently located just above this comment section and look at the pictures again. It was a different kid each outing.

Posted at 12:27 PM on Apr 30, 2010 by sskiles

What are you, her mother? PR Agent? Attorney? Or the nutbag herself?

She has 14 children and yet lets the government watch them for her with people like me paying the tab while she plays all day with just one, and it's always her son. Doesn't she like her daughters?

dondonedone

Isn't it an interesting ciincidence that there is always a photographer at these things with her. I guess that's as close as she'll get to a job, unless she is one of the exhibits at the barnyard.

As for her camel toe, um, that's not what it is. It's likely her Depends bulge for her incontinence. Seriously. She's probably now got the urinary tract of an 85 year old crone. Of course wearing sweat pants two sizes too small just adds to it.
And she has put on weight, too. She's getting a gut and back fat.
And it looks like her face is falling for is is the third or fourth time.

dondonedone

sskiles is her publicist -- barb is Toxomom's name of the day.

Too risky to go out with the older girl. Her oldest daughter is prone to telling the truth and looking utterly miserable on camera. She has good reason. Who do you think is going to be indentured into being a free nanny by the time she is ten or eleven?
Her three other daughters? Two are babies . The other is the scary toddler who is almost four and never been seen not sucking on a pacifier and is still in diapers. She does not speak. She's the one with that blank-faced stare that was stomping on the baby ..

dondonedone

barbya

Well , at least she doesn't sell out her kids to make money like Kate does. She is NOT on any welfare and has turned down reality shows as she won't exploit her children.. unlike Kate. And at least she does fun things with her kids , unlike Kate . Kate only does it for the money, and doesn't enjoy her children --barb

Gee, Barb, would that be the same Kate that just made in one month enough to pay off your house and has a couple of new TV series,and oh right, a BOOK coming out?

And you've got a stale, blurry, makes you look fat TMZ post to bring to the bank and a beggar's cup to shake on Oprah while you bat your $400 eyelashes. . Don't you have a balloon payment due you should be tending to instead of dissing an actual working celebrity mother of multiples on the Internet? Does Kate count on a donations site to subsidize her trips to the mall?
Kate has kids that look happy and clean and have enough room and attention being paid to each of them, They also look well-disciplined and are not walking around in diapers and pacifiers and hurting each other, are they?

Turned down reality shows? Right, so did I when they didn't ask.. And exactly how is this photo-op not exploiting the child you've got with you? I sit only exploitation when the check si big enough to cover the mortgage payment?

You are so done,done done. Did Time give you a free subscription with their opinion saying that?

Edward

I am such a sucker. I had her on my show and listened to her sob story about how poor she is. She talked so much that I couldn't fit
in my other scheduled guest. All those lies. I'm such a sucker. You'd think I would know better, but she scammed me like she scams everyone else. I'm really sorry I paid off her house and offered to send all her children to college.

Edward

SIGNED OPRAH

Luluie

Really feel sorry for her kids. It is not their fault. She will always have to resort to riduculous things in order to make any kind of money.

dirty diana

yeah the same kate with two shows, making her kids work one, and soon she'll be saying oh the kids love it. BULL****!! and yeah the kate who's BOOK BOMBED AND I AM GLAD OF IT!!!! she is one bitch that needs to STOP using her kids, she is talentless and may as well go home with them!!!

Vic

Note to new posters; Clearly Octomobster posts here under various names...you'd think she'd be taking care of those babies, or potty training the 4 & 5 year olds, or hiding the binkies while cleaning, or perhaps give some one on one time w/ a baby while you give him a nice, clean quiet bath that he really craves...My bad, I forgot, you're not bonded w/ them!

dondonedone

Vic

It's a lot easier to be dirty diana and say nasty things about a working mother of multiples who works hard and is raking in the good life than to be Natalie Doud and step away from the Internet long enough look in a dirty broken mirror in a house she can't pay for with 14 screaming unfed kids and realize that she lost a gamble that she is never ever going to catch up with.

She should have stuck to the untaxed income she was getting from Kamrava and what she was scamming from SSI and worker's comp and her mom. Now she can't scam from anyone. There will always be someone watching her and connecting the dots and you need to be in the shadows to be a scammer.
Oh, and dirty diana, good luck finding a publisher in this economy who won't laugh you out of his office. People want to buy Kate's book. They wouldn't waste a nickel on you and every publisher is well aware of that.

It's hard to believer ta tg being jealous of a TV mom could lead anyone to live out shuchan incredible folly . and you still are at it. Like Kate Gosselin anyone else could care. No matter what Kate Gosselin may ever be, Nadya Suleman is a symbol for the cruelest sort of dumb idea. Everything that has gone wrong for her is something she has brought down first on herself and then on 14 kids.
She is about the only one on the planet who hasn't figured out that she irrevocably blew it and won't ever get it back. No more paps. No more shopping. No more primping at the cosmetic surgeons. And very soon, no more nannies. All kids. All the time. Seventeen more dreary years.

Tired of toxomom

It's kind of funny how she told Oprah just last week that she didn't like feeling as though she was living in a circus, yet she doesn't mind living in the barn...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments