Pauly D & Vinny Soak Up the ... Ladies

4/29/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Jersey Shore" tanned muscle stud Pauly D and his co-star Vinny basked underneath the glow of a bevy of bikini-clad, er, babes in Miami on Wednesday.

media_removed_tmz
Let's hope these guys used protection or they may wake up with a nasty burn.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

peezy

wow, i have never seen so much thick girls together in bikinis and on the beach!!! wow...

Michael

They certainly have fine, beautiful and supple bodies. I would love to hold onto and caress the bodies of these beautiful women. I do not like a woman to be too skinny. It reminds me of a post teenagers body and that's not my thang! I am a man that wont even date a woman who's waist is smaller than my thigh!

I LOVE women NOT little girls! Someone needs to break out a meatball stand in Hollywood and feed them bitches. I don't know why these men are commenting like this. REAL men know a REAL woman and she's not a size 2! My daughter is but she's 12. Wake up boys, and experience a real woman! For once in your life! I am here to tell you I was just as much of an ******* as you guys are until one day I met a full figured woman and she completely changed my views. That girl tore my ass UP in the bedroom. She was sweet and down to earth. She had the most beautiful face a man can imagine.

These dudes that are posting are sitting here jackin off to these pics, BELIEVE Me when I tell you this. They say one thing to the public but do another thing in their every day lives. Don't lie cause I know you do! Or they are sittin home with their one tooth and beer guts hangin out over their tv dinners watching reruns of baywatch ALL ALONE!

Katie

I find it discusting what everyone is commenting. You don't make rude comments about someone like that.

TMZDude

I can't wait to see the pictures of these two in a few weeks out laying in the sun covered in the oil leaking out into the ocean. It's on it's way. Bummer for them.

Music33

Whale watching in florida??? Gotta be kidding me!

JU

I cant believe how everyone is calling this girls fat when clearing they are not.. This is why women are soo hard on themselves. In no way does anyone have the right to comment on anyone elses body... When cleary this is not the point. WOW

Lacey Granger

It's OBVIOUSLY whale mating season in Miami!!!! GOOD GRIEF, those girls are all FAT, FAT, FAT!!!!! Can you say "SHAMU"???!!!!!!!

angie

Im actually one of the girls in the picture.

Yes we are Miami girls, for those saying that we are from the Midwest....

We might not be small girls but atleast we have the confidence to wear bikinis. Trust me, guys do not have a problem with our weight at all =] Funny thing is that im not overweight I have a healthy BMI and the same could be said for most of the girls in the picture.

Nessie

WOW! Notice how the guys aren't even paying attention to these grenades! they look like total groupies!

CRAZY

WOW THAT MADE MIAMI LOOK BAD, ALL FAT GIRLS WHO TOOK THAT PIC LOL , OH I FORGOT HOTT GIRLS IN MIAMI DONT CARE ABOUT THOSE LOSERS .....ON JERSEY SHORE ONLY THE FAT GIRL CREWS DO ....

The INTENTION

BIG GIRLS NEED LOVIN' TOO!!

Amy

chasity- GTL is GYM, tan, laundry. (Not gin)

vinny's property

okay thats coool i still dont know what it is im just a lonley littile emo girl no one explains **** to me :((

taniaaaa

lmfao these comments are hillarious..
texas beef lmfao, granaides
hell nahh this **** is trippin me out..
i needa a blunt reading this(:

professor

What episode is this from?

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14