'Pretty Wild' Star: Take Down My Nude Pics!

4/29/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tess Taylor -- one of the stars of the reality show "Pretty Wild" -- is fighting mad over some nude pics of her that just surfaced on a website ... and now she wants them taken down, or else.

0429_tess_doc_launch_EX

TMZ has obtained a cease and desist letter Taylor's lawyer sent to TheDirty.com, which posted topless pics of Tess holding a giant bong.

In the letter, Taylor's lawyer says the pics were posted "illegally" and violate her privacy ... their legal eagle is threatening legal action against website owner Nik Richie unless he takes down the pics ... stat.

MacGuffin

The forum over at the Playboy Cyber Club is in a complete uproar over Tess winning Cyber Girl of the Year. 90% are creating a big stink over it, complaining that the vote was fixed.

I've never liked her and thought she was white trash. Now she proved it with her heroin problem.

Raven

Seriously, these lil prostitots love the attention! I find them all repulsive, as well as that so-called mother of theirs.....just another wannabe whoring her daughters out. Not sure why the mother seems vaguely familiar tho. Anyway, the show sucks,worst 'reality acting' ever! I used to actually kinda like Chelsea Handler, not a total fan, but found her E show kinda ok at times. But after learning she is the exec. producer of this show I no longer watch her. These lil hos really need their lil nothing show terminated.....& really, to even have it after all the 'bugler bunch' crap & just how vile these tarts are, yuck. They are mere obnoxious,vile,undisciplined NASTY hoodlum thieving children, PLAYING adult dress-up,or in this case, lack of dress.

Raven

Seriously, these lil prostitots love the attention! I find them all repulsive, as well as that so-called mother of theirs.....just another wannabe whoring her daughters out. Not sure why the mother seems vaguely familiar tho.,unless its the vivid reminder of Lohan's mother,right down to the wawa,leave my lil innocent daughter(s) alone,they're special, & fugly nose. Anyway, the show sucks,worst 'reality acting' ever! I used to actually kinda like Chelsea Handler, not a total fan, but found her E show kinda ok at times. But after learning she is the exec. producer of this show I no longer watch her. These lil hos really need their lil nothing show terminated.....& really, to even have it after all the 'burgler bunch' crap & just how vile these tarts are, yuck. They are mere obnoxious,vile,undisciplined NASTY hoodlum thieving children, playing adult dress-up,or in this case, lack of dress.

Raven

Seriously, these lil prostitots love the attention! I find them all repulsive, as well as that so-called mother of theirs.....just another wannabe whoring her daughters out. Not sure why the mother seems vaguely familiar tho.,unless its the vivid reminder of Lohan's mother, trying so hard to be a friend instead of a mother,right down to the 'wawa,leave my lil innocent daughter(s) alone,they're special', & fugly big nostril-ed nose. Anyway, the show sucks,worst 'reality acting' ever! I used to actually kinda like Chelsea Handler, not a total fan, but found her E show kinda ok at times. But after learning she is the exec. producer of this show I no longer watch her. These lil hos really need their lil nothing show terminated.....& really, to even have it after all the 'burgler bunch' crap & just how vile these tarts are, yuck. They are mere obnoxious,vile,undisciplined NASTY hoodlum thieving children, playing adult dress-up,or in this case, lack of dress.
__________

Raven

um, 1st.....my apologies for the multiple posts, seems like each time I went to my email & clicked post it told me I hadda sign in, then new password, THEN all comments posted without a password or sign in....WTF TMZ?! Anyway, anyone else actually read the legal docs? LOL, cause at the end, they clearly state they CANNOT be published on any website, 'or else' , etc.....so, how'd Harvey get the balls to post them?

jennifer

Who cares? Everyone knows the trashy family put them out there for publicity. I hope Alexis, the whores sister goes to jail and is held accountable. It's funny to see her lie, act all innocent when clearly she is guilty as hell. Yeah, OJ didn't kill anyone either.
idiots!

Raven

RE:::64. What I don't get is why she is so upset,when she and her sister undress in front, of a camera crew for their show,and the rest of the world to see.I was kind of pissed after watching the first show,when I saw the mother handing out zanex to all three girls every morning like they are their daily vitamins,and later one asked for another one.How can all three girls have ADD and one is adopted?Please!!!Why are these girls in the clubs?and the whole stupid way the mother home schools them teaches them nothing.Way to go Chealsea Handler for showing us what is happening to our young ladies out there!in Hollywood Very sad!

Posted at 1:40 PM on Apr 29, 2010 by Just sayin

*************************************************
You're right! I'd forgotten about the zanax crap. This 'mother' should be arrested, at least investigated & it doesn't matter if the younger 1 turned 16, clearly this idiot has been a major enabler & more.Drug pushing skank. Neglectful to say the very least. I cringe when I read them being called 'stars'. Its all this attention that adds to their way too fulla themselves. Maybe there's a petetion somewhere to get their show cancelled....? 'sign me up' for that 1!

Raven

um, question.....just who & where is the daddy? & I mean the bio, not the pathetic sugardaddies these tarts might have. Has he even been on the show?

Von Brumbach

Hahahahahahahahhahahahah hahahahhahahahhahaa hahahhahahahhaa Boobies!

bobster

What's she complaining about? She has an outstanding set of tits.

Andrea

The whole whore family is disgusting and I'm sad that Chelsea Handler would produce or have anything to do with those skanks. The best part of the series was when Paul Oakenfold called Alexis out as being one of the people that tried to break into his home with the Burglar Bunch.

Strunz28

I guess it kind of feels like your home has been "burglarized." Get used to it, honey.

R

I think they are 16 or something? What the hell is wrong with the E! Network for airing this trash show! Ugh. It is like borderlining a pedophile show for sick perverts out there to drool at them and encouraging teen girls to be sexually charged whores that parties all the time. Really sad how our society swooped down so low to exploit young kids.

gvillanueva

What kind of idiots are these what about those stupid parents do you not have control they should be taken away and not let them be on television anymore where young kids see this and will be corrupted get them off the air.

bigshot702

Not a fan of bong rips or drugs in general but her tits are amazing! DAMN! I would so hit that all night. Hot body, awesome tits, cute face. Gotta love it.