Robert Downey Jr.

Here's Johnny!

4/30/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Robert Downey Jr. in NYC on Wednesday (left) -- and Johnny Depp at some event last year (right).

Johnny is almost two years older than Robert.

We're just sayin'.

trinity911

@ janalal4 & Nina

Both would be the only possible poll choice.

And preferably at the same time. ;)

Stephanie

They are both hot! Love them both!

Onlyme

Ho My god! Robert looks like he is 10 years older then Johnny!

Belladonna

I'd take Robert Downey over Johnny any day!!! He's way better
acting, looking and personality. I have always been a hugh fan!!

Anna

In my opinion Robert looks 100% better and "REAL". Johnny's face looks weird now. If you look at pictures of him from before this one, his face shape was different. If you look at photos of him at the premieres lately again he looks very noticably different. Johnny is having Botox or Plastic Surgery of another kind done. It would be hard to track - he does live out of the country on an island or in Europe. Where Robert lives here. Robert wouldn't have a wrinkle either if he had some Botox done. Maybe Robert wants to stay real for awhile longer! Johnny has already gone that fake route - photos from now and then and before don't change your face shape. Of course Demi Moore is the same age Johnny is and she swears she hasn't had anything done either. Please her and Johnny were probably in ajoining rooms.

linusik

oh my! give me a minute to drool ^_^

Mery

Both are so talented actors and handsome men!

cgm

Johnny is crazy hot! He's always intentionally tries to ugly himself, he hates being good looking. But I agree Robert is a poor man's Johnny Depp, But I like him very much too.

princess ali baba

Love RDJ but he can't hold a candle to JOHNNY THE MAN!

Gail

And Johnny looks a hell of a lot better

BillieB

Johnny is to gorgeous and cool for words but I really never noticed until I read about how gorgeous he is inside, and that's the truth.
I like Downey too but no one can measure up to Mr. Depp in my opinion.

rachel

Do you know who looks like CRAP???BRAD PITT DOES!!,he really looks ugly and old,he is just like billy bob right now,..YUCK!!

rachel

OMG,...TMZ,you always the same,why you always compare Johnny with another man?? Jhonny is the hotter and the best EVER!,stop it,And I said before,everybody wants to copy him,even brad pitt,OH..why you dont compare brad with another man???

Nancy

I never understood the facination with Johnnny Depp. He is not attractive, at all!!! Never was. Not even close. I know I'm going to hear about this one from other commentors.

Jackie

OMG....I just got wet pants! These two are some of the most beautiful men to me. I'd keep them both in my bed with me. hehehe

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments