Robert Downey Jr.

Here's Johnny!

4/30/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Robert Downey Jr. in NYC on Wednesday (left) -- and Johnny Depp at some event last year (right).

Johnny is almost two years older than Robert.

We're just sayin'.

samantha

Neither. Yuck!

MariJoy

There is something "off" about Johnny's face - it's that too-small girly mouth of his...

ndm

Robert, I'm a fan, but there's only one Johnny Depp. Get your own style!!

Gail

And Johnny looks a hell of a lot better

passin thru

robert has also had a long-line of drug abuse. it ages a person. johnny looks better...but robert looks great too...considering!

kookie

Johnny Depp looks horrible. He was cute on 21 Jump street, but man has aged in a weird way. His skin looks like my 75 year old grandmas. I like Robert Downey, though I don't find him attractive. Rob is a better dramatic actor and JD is better with the cartoon type characters -- like Sparrow and Scissorhands. Both are old now though.

michaela

How about this?

Sonia

this shoulda been a 'who'd u rather?

That explains it

I have ALWAYS had a thing for RDJ; he has the perfect mouth...not to mention that bubble butt thing he has going on, and despite his drop-dead gorgeous looks, he seems like a pretty down to earth guy. Plus he's a helluva actor.

Johnny Depp looks like the guy standing on the corner that I gave my last buck to. The only time Depp looks half decent is in a movie with makeup on, and even then, he's still to thin for me.

michaela

Here we are! Lets try this. I'll look for you later on or tomorrow.

ccrockett48

Johnny Depp ROCKS!!!!!

michaela

I'll be looking for you.

Anna

Actually Robert had this look first - not Johnny Depp. Robert has been wearing sun glasses and hats since he was a teenager, Depp has not. I am 44 and I have watched both men since their careers began. Depp was heavily into drugs as well and owned The Viper Room, a known drug haven. River Phoenix died on the sidewalk outside of it of a drug overdose, while Johnny's band was still on stage.
There is also a rumor on the web that Brad Pitt is considering having a face lift also. He is the same age as Johnny Depp. Must be a thing about being 47. Johnny has had work done also - you can tell, by looking at him. His face shape has changed dramatically. Robert is actually better looking for keeping it real.

peggy

There is no comparison between RDJ and Jonny Depp! Robert is a very handsome and sexy man.His eyes, his voice, his laugh, his body are just gorgeous!He is a REAL MAN in spite of Jonny Depp who has a fake getting older and a strange shape of face.He is also not manly, he is like a kid.
RDJ ROCKS!!THE MAN....

rachel

There are blind people here...or jelous,how can you be so fake ?? you know that JOHNNY DEPP is the hottest man on the planet !,come on ,say the truth,he is the best ever!!And I dont care a ****what you say!God bless johnny

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments