Moving Vans at Sandra Bullock's Big Easy Home

4/29/2010 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The morning after Sandra Bullock announced she's getting divorced from Jesse James, moving vans were spotted outside her New Orleans home -- bringing furniture into the Victorian pad.

Somewhere Jesse is short a leather sofa.

JANDEAN61

MOVE TO AUSTIN,TEXAS !

c

now my life is complete, thx harvey

Snow White

Makes sense she would be staying there while finalizing the adoption.

JANDEAN61

L.A IS LAME...

TheyhaditComing

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss???????

TheyhaditComing

there is one thing you can do harvey. find a pic of Sandra wearing the nazi hat. then we'll see who really gives a **** about her

Trish

Hope thats not the same couch Jesse banged all those chicks on. Nasty.

ralph

Nothing she owns goes with that house... except a big pile of money.

mjfanalways

WOW TMZ YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING DO YOU? YOU KNOW EVERYONES BUSSINESS.SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE.

Just Sayin

I grew up in Lost angeles and I love New Orleans!! What a beautiful city and great people!

tmz@frog.cc

Sandra and her baby live happily ever after. She doesn't need a man, especially a nazi slut.

Gunnergirl

Sandra really pulled the whole adoption thing off!!! Good for her and baby Louie. Jesse was not a good father figure for the kids he has. He does not deserve to mess up another child's life!

Linda

I dont know if she reads these posts, but I just want to say Congratulations to Sandra on her baby boy, hes adorable! She has alot of class. I am sorry things are as they are for her, she deserves happiness,and that lil boy shall bring it to her.I know Sandra will find happiness,right now it just sucks really bad, but god has a plan for us all and in her future, a nice man who will love her and deserve her will come along and take her breath away and be faithful and a good daddy figure. Took me a few times to find mr. right, but the wait was worth it.I wish her the best of life and her child.

anonymous

One of the Nation's most dangerous cities, so not a good place for her to be.

If I wanted top escape the paps and live free, I would be on an Island somewhere, living it up on the Ocean. But, nooooooooo, Sandra is so worried she wont be able to see he r"Vanilla Gorilla".

I know damn well she will be fckin him soon.

what a class act..
lmfao

p.s. Nothing wrong with this kid, but what about a WHITE BABY??

oH, i FORGOT, SHE IS A RACIST, LIKE JESSE BUT REVERSED.

THESE TWO HAVE no BLACK FRIENDS, never around black culture, jesse , etc..

sandra is as weird as Jesse. BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.

NICE JOB EXPLOITING AN INFANT, DUMB*SSES. LOST YOUR STEP DAUGHTER, lol, now got you a new black baby.

wow.

scooter

that video will definitely win an oscar for "best short film". it was absolutely intriguing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments