Catherine Bach's Husband Found Dead

4/30/2010 5:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Peter Lopez -- the husband of Catherine Bach from "The Dukes of Hazzard" -- was just found dead in Los Angeles ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Paramedics responded to a report of a shooting at Lopez's home in Encino at around 11:30 AM. Cops tell TMZ his death is being investigated as an apparent suicide.

Bach married Lopez -- who was one of Michael Jackson's music attorneys -- in 1990. They have two children together.

Story developing...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

valleygirl

Please note that Peter has an older son from a previous marriage. The news artices keep saying he has two children only. Yes, he had the two girls with Catherine but we should extend our condolences to his son as well.

Roxanne

This is exactly why DEPRESSION cannot go untreated. It is a chemical problem that cannot be fixed without medicine and therapy. NOBODY kills themselves unless they suffer from this disease.
If there is someone YOU KNOW and love, help them get help. It's not a selfish act, it's an act of sickness.

PB

Wow, first my deepest condolences to the family left behind! The children must be wondering why! I have known Peter for a long time! This man was in top of the World! How can someone that has it all, make this decision ? God only knows, rest in peace.... Pete.

OK, for all others with the stupid comments and tasteless remarks G0 F--- Your Self!!!

Unbelievable that after this tragedy, we have to read such, Bull S---!!!

Esther Ross

Sorry for your Loss !

ERICA

PETER WAS A NICE GUY ALTHOUGH A BIT OF A POSER

karen

I am sorry for your loss. To lose a husband to suicide is just terrible. My husband also died the same way after years of medical problems. It is worse with children because kids around them can be cruel. Keep the faith and my prayers are with yoy.

Paul

My sympathy to you and your children Catherine. I'm so sorry for your loss. May dear God Bless you and your family. Perhaps you will feel comfortable with some support from the Garden Grove Community Church in Garden Grove, CA? There are sincere and caring Christians there.

TPM

Suicide has WRACKED my family. I hope he found peace and that she will, too. As a survivor I can say "DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF" Easier said than done but still www.associatedcontent.com/article/1870647/happy_birthday_joey_rip.html?singlepage=true&cat=5

Katie Riggs

I'm sorry for your loss Catherine I'am a huge fan of yours my favorite show is dukes of hazzard hey I'm not being mean but if you wouldn't have found peter and john wouldn't have found his wife would you to ever got together cause i think you and him would be adorable . I'm sorry i was just thinking that your a sweet girl sugar and don't you forget it. i'm signing off now but if you ever want to talk i will be here. I'm only 15, i don't know what that's like but i think that you have your fans support and your family's suport

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5