Jaycee Lee Dugard Grabs Lunch

4/30/2010 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since surfacing last August after being kidnapped for 18 years, Jaycee Lee Dugard was spotted in public outside a Subway sandwich shop recently.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The mother of two turns 30 on Monday.

Kate

Back-off from Jaycee, Harvey and crew.

She isn't a celebrity.

She doesn't live in "The Thirty Mile Zone".

She has been through enough already in her lifetime. Leave her be...

mommy

it's one thing to follow sandra bullock or jesse james around but quite another to follow jaycee duggard. SHAME ON YOU, TMZ. LEAVE HER ALONE

tg

She looks like she is about 18 in that pix.

Jeff Portlance

A new low for TMZ.....

Violette-Blue

Happy Birthday, Jaycee! You don't look like you're turning 30. You still look like a teenager. I hope & pray that you & your children can now live a normal life and that you're happy. You deserve to be.

YOU LOSERS

You know Garrido has a computer at the prison, right? Spare this girl and remove this picture. LEAVE HER ALONE!

flip[wilson

PEOPLE! This woman is a public figure now... be thankful she's out and about... away from danger and on TMZ... I can think of worse fates. kudos to TMZ for shring this woman's smile with all of us.

Mincolo

I totally agree with La Mom. You should remove this photo ASAP. Love the celebrity snarking from you guys, but this actually leaves a sick taste in my mouth.

This lovely young woman has endured what most of us only have nightmares about. She was robbed of her childhood, deprived of her family and can never regain her lost years. The least we can do is give her privacy. If she wants to be in the public eye, every single news show in the country would sign her up. That's not her choice, she has begged for privacy and why can't we give it to her? She had no choice in what happened to her, can't we please hear and respect her choices now? Please remove her picture.

Jennifer

I am happy to see her smiling and looking so well, but I hope I never see her on TMZ or any other paparazzi site. She is a private person who is famous for being the victim in an unimaginable crime. Please respect her privacy.

Jocelyn

Harvey please take this down, she is only a "celebrity" because she was kidnapped and repeatedly raped for years. I felt sick when I saw this on your website. Very poor judgement.

You Know It's True

I concur...TMZ ,this is really out of line. Please take this photo of Jaycee and her location down. This absolutely unacceptable, no matter who gave you the okay.

You Know It's True

I concur...TMZ ,this is really out of line. Please take this photo and Jaycee and her location down. This absolutely unacceptable, no matter who gave you the okay.

Ticked off at TMZ

Disgraceful TMZ! Remove this post and leave the victim of unimaginable abuse alone. This is simply wrong!

TahoeGirl

How dare you. I grew up in Lake Tahoe and remember vividly the day she was kidnapped, and can close my eyes and see her picture on that missing flyer. Her disappearance is something everyone delt with for 18 years. Thank God is is alive and looks happy, but her life is no ones business. Let her be free.

Mel

Very UNCOOL you rodants at TMZ, leave the girl alone my god you can't even go to subway now-a-days without you bottom s***s there.