Jaycee Lee Dugard Grabs Lunch

4/30/2010 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since surfacing last August after being kidnapped for 18 years, Jaycee Lee Dugard was spotted in public outside a Subway sandwich shop recently.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The mother of two turns 30 on Monday.

rick

Hey SUBWAY cough up a million bucks to this beautiful girl for her family to live on and I am very happy to see that she has smiles left and I must say the media has used pretty good discretion for Jaycee. Maybe she likes a bit of attention like her People cover.

Jess

I never comment on here, but REALLY felt the need to after seeing this picture. While understanding the "need" to follow people such as "Cracked out Lindsey" or "Moving on Sandra", I find it SICK to do so to this poor girl. God only knows the pain she and her family has suffered over the years. PLEASE let these people be. Stop taking this girls pic, please stop posting about her where-about's. LEAVE HER ALONE. She did NOT ask for this. She is not a public figure. While I enjoy this site, I may have to find else where to get my Celeb dirt (here I come Perez), as this is WRONG.

Jess

Is it really TMZ's place to show the world how she is doing?? If she, or her family, wanted to show the world how she was doing, don't you think they could have found a WAY better place then in front of Subway?

And, just because she is hungry and has a smile on her face does not mean she is doing ok...........

marlene

Harvey please remove this photo, Give this poor girl some privacy. She been through the mill. Dont do this to her. find some body else Like rappers and actress and actorseven models , but not her. PLEASE, PLEASE

GatorMom

I was off the computer a few days, and am furious this is STILL UP!!!!

WTF? Why won't you take this down? I am swearing off TMZ, you lost all 'credibility' to me.

Melissa

Happy Birthday Jaycee!!!!

Princessa

Leave this woman alone! Really, TMZ has no scruples.

eva

TMZ are fk'n serious? Stick to celebrities, this is just wrong. Don't keep this up cause you'll disapoint a lot of TMZ fans.

Kali

Big fan of TMZ but this is just wrong. This pic should be deleted.

DJ

Seriously TMZ LEAVE her ALONE! I love your site....but this really crosses the line!

CdnGirl

F@*!ing STALKERS! Your what's wrong with america!

willowtree

unacceptable!
take all the photos and write all the **** you want about celebrities, they made that choice. DONT take them of this victim!

Debster

She's getting fat. She was better looking while in captivity. Just an observation...

anne

Leave her alone.

gen

tmz is s*** ,shameful .let the poor girl live in peace.