Sandra Bullock Adoption -- The Signs Were There

4/30/2010 3:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These may be the biggest clues so far that Sandra Bullock was living with baby Louis Bardo -- and they surfaced before the Jesse James scandal broke, but no one connected the dots.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
The photos (above) show Sandra taking out the trash just days before the Oscars -- at the Orange County home she shared with Jesse.  We now know Sandra timed the trash run so the container was left on the street just before trash pickup.  We're told ... had anyone gotten close, they would have smelled baby poop.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
And then there's this ... take a look at the pictures taken just days after the Oscars (above) -- but still before the scandal broke.  That's Chi-Lin Sun -- the photog who shot the Bullock baby pics for People -- going into the Bullock/James O.C. home, carrying a baby blanket and baby clothes.

So Sandra was sly, but the clues were still there.

momof3

Baby Poop?? Are you f-ing serious! If my trash can smelled like baby poop, I'd be delighted! Baby poop is not so bad that you'd be able to smell it coming from a closed trash can. Give me a break!!

LS

Baby clothes? I must be blind. I don't see any baby clothes.

Strunz28

Bravo to Sandra for fooling you pricks...

Yvette

I don't buy it for ONE minute. She adopted this black baby to move quickly from the possibility of her being a racist. How could you not know your husband was a Nazi nut! She knew! Her career could have been in trouble and her people moved fast! Let's face it, money could buy anything! Even a baby in a matter of weeks. Her husband is going with the story for money or whatever. I am not buying all this clues stuff at all.

q

First bitches!

WhatThe

Oh "Crap".... I always take out the trash right before it gets picked up. I didn't know that was odd to do. What can I be hiding that I don't even know about.

ignorant non-apple user

WHO CARES!?!?!?!? Get a life people!

Kellee

American are the biggest bunch of idiots the world has ever known. The hate and bigotry is blinding your common sense.

Toby Harris

Oh Yeah TMZ. If we are creepily hanging out around her house watching her get stuff out of her car, or waiting by her trash can to sniff for poop smells. WTF? The average American does not have time, nor the Harvey Levin paychecks to post up and waste are time to notice these things. One more stupid story like this and I will watch Mario just to punish you.

lori

I also LOVE it that you low down PAPS where not the ones to break the story. It was on her terms. Now you go back and look for clues YOU missed. Why would you publish this story? Showing how dub your photo hogs are?

lori

Anonymous69

TMZ is totally stalking her.

TheUltraworld

So the paps have been reduced to pooper sniffers.

Danielle

LOL! So is TMZ staff going to start sniffing garbage cans now to get the exclusive scoops??? What a respectable outfit!

bored with it

"would have smelled baby poop" you have got to be kidding? was this worth the electricity? OMG. I am a faithful reader, but your pushing it. She's wheeling her trash it. Please at least TRY to keep us interested. Geez.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments