« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods -- The First Cut is the Deepest

4/30/2010 6:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods just concluded one of the worst performances of his professional career -- and was officially eliminated from the Quail Hollow Championship after missing the cut by a mile.

Just to put this in perspective, Tiger went from 1997 to 2005 without missing one single cut in any of the tournaments he played in ... and in 2007, Tiger WON the Quail Hollow tourney.

So the big question -- will Tiger actually win a tournament this year? Discuss.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Debbie

I saw 2-3 comments here written by real human beings. The rest are evil people with too much time on their hands.

Q

Phil Knight better be making contingency plans for the Nike stockholders now that its turning out he has invested into a losing asset. Not to mention the disgraceful treatment of children in Asia backwater heck holes working them to the bone so he can charge hundreds for a pair of shoes. Phil Knight, he who claims he loves all that is Asian, particularly the spiritual mystical part of Asian culture. The only thing Phil Knight truly loves is money. Tiger is a loser now, Phil Knight is a Fraud.

c

JUST DIVORCE HER TIGER,give her the money she always wanted and go find a GOOD woman

Carmen

I think that Tiger returned to golf too soon. Tiger’s game is suffering big time and also his morale as well. It will be totally disastrous if Tiger continues playing badly and have a relapse as a result. Tiger needs to take time off from Golf to put his personal life in order. This is what Elin wanted him to do and what he initially said would do. I hope he does this soon for his own good.

Diane

What goes around, comes around. Life's a bitch, ain't it. Reap what you sow. Oh, yes and....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha HA! I think the silver spoon in his mouth is now tarnished.

J9

Good. I hope his career is permanently in the tank. Bye bye skank.

Raven

It's called Karma & yes, it can be such a bish! He's shown his true self, even after all the hos dropped, cause he blatantly LIED when saying so publically how he was gonna take time off.....he shoulda just been real & said what he meant " if Elin gives me my way, I'll take time off, if not, I'm gonna make a bigger fool of myself by letting everyone know I am STILL a liar"

nancysmith

what would buddha do?

NewEngland2

AS THEY SAY WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!!! You see TIGER you can't always get what you want!!!!! YOU RUINED YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, do you really think that you can go back to where you were like nothing happened????? I don't think so, it's time for you to thinkr what you are doing wrong, you are getting exactly what you deserve and I hope it keeps on coming!!!!!

CiCi

IN THE HOLE! IN THE HOLE! dang maybe next year (or when you find a suitable waitress)

CiCi

Gee for the first time in ages, Tiger couldn't get it in the hole

Scott

LMAO, obuma is the next cheating jerk to get "caught"

There is a GOD !

dirty diana

hope not!!

altahftsabitah

I think he answered most 'golf worthiness' questions at the Masters (i.e. - he can still win). He just doesn't care enough about regular tour events.....I think he only play a few because PGA has been riding his ass (for awhile) to play more tourneys.

Rob

Not so good with the PED's are you Eldrick? Seems all he is good at lately is paying ugly chicks and dudes to sleep with him.