TMZ Live: LiLo Jail Bound, Sandy & MJ

4/30/2010 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything today -- including Lindsay Lohan going to jail, Sandra Bullock's divorce strategy, and Michael Jackson's alleged boyfriend.

Motorola Blur
0430_tmzlive_big

Plus: Paris Hilton's $23,000 shopping spree.

Lil

Hi Guys - thanks for the live broadcasts. Do you think the latest allegiation from the man that worked for Dr. Klein really had a "sexual" relationship with MJ. I find it hard to believe. MJ was under a microscope so often - how come no one say this man around? Thanks for your broadcasts.

MeToo

Hey guys, please look at the comments section about Ms. Dugard, and take that photo down for goodness sakes. I understand that you want hits to your website, but she is not a celebrity. She's a victim of a terrible crime.

Cathy

I just don't buy the claim by Michael Jackson's "boyfriend." Not believable. Now there was a time long ago when I figured Michael was gay and just wouldn't admit it. But in the past 10-15 years, I have come to truly believe that Michael was genuinely attracted to women. If he wasn't, he was a damn good actor. Could he have been bi-sexual? I suppose so. But if he was, I don't think he acted on it. I think the Jehovah's Witness beliefs were too ingrained in him. Even though he quit the religion in 1988, I don't think it ever quit him. JMO. And if Michael did have a gay affair, I doubt it was with this guy. He was MICHAEL JACKSON! What in the world would he be doing with a loser like this? JMO.

MJS BIGGEST FAN

Harvey, I must commend you on your statements to Dr Klein, although I know your not an overzealous MJ fan, it seemed for once you stuck up for him. MJ was an intensly private person, and I think Arnold Klein should be trying to honour his memory, and not creating speculation that could hurt his children and mother, especially because he is no longer here to speak for himself.

I wish u had kept Klein on the phone longer or invite him to TMZ Live at a later date, I really wanted to know how he could justify his actions. Between money and ethics most people pick money unfortunately. Thanks again 4 sticking up for MJ for once.

Lacey

Courtney Love has been talkin about selling off Kurt cobain catolog Could France Bean fight for the right to the catolog. What do u think?

Cathy

I do have to agree with Harvey that this is not what Michael Jackson would want. I have always thought Arnie Klein was ultra-shady. This newest allegation just confirms it. Some friend. And people say Michael's family hurt him????

Luke

Love Lawyer Fridays. Please keep it going.

MJS BIGGEST FAN

Harvey, I must commend you on your statements to Dr Klein, although I know your not an overzealous MJ fan, it seemed for once you stuck up for him. MJ was an intensly private person, and I think Arnold Klein should be trying to honour his memory, and not creating speculation.

Sadly some people choose money and fame over ethics, I don't believe Jason at all, I wished you kept Klein on the phone longer, so he could justify his comments, or invite him to a later TMZ Live again. Thanks again Harvey for what you said to Klein, I hope he will reflect on his actions, and realize MJ wouldn't want this.

MJS BIGGEST FAN

Harvey I just want to commend you for your statements to Dr.Klein on todays TMZ Live. I know your not an overzealous MJ fan, so I applaud you for once standing up and defending him. MJ was an intensely private person, and I think as his 'friend' Klein should be trying to protect his memory and legacy rather than causing speculation, especially when MJ is no longer here to speak for himself.

lap123

Harvey, I would love to see you call Dr. Klein and HIS boyfriend Jason on the their attempt at assassinating Michael Jackson's character. I believe Dr. Klein has major mental issues!

lindsey

That MJ "boyfriend" thing is complete bull****. Theres nothing wrong with the idea of him being gay. BUT he wasnt!! Whats wrong is to accuse someone who wasnt, and isnt even here to defend himself, gay and sell lies off of it. I mean, has anyone seen the vids You rock my world or TWYMMF? Hes not gay, hahah

Skyler

GREAT TMZ Live!!!! You should do lawyer friday every week! Love hearing both of your opinions!!

lap123

Yeah, Jason said in the interview said Michael may have been bi-sexual. UUmmm if they were so "in love" wouldn't Jason have known what Michael's sexual preferences were? I believe Jason needs to go have tea with Billie Jean Jackson and the woman that claimed to have married Michael in a hotel. Dr. Klein needs to just go away!

Lauren

I found Jason kind of annoying. He seemed kinda slow with the "Lindsay Lohan conservator & going to jail' thing, which wasn't hard to understand at all.

Jennifer

I loved how heated today's TMZ live was but when talking about affirmative action you said the constitution is colorblind true but the point is that people aren't that is why affirmative action is so complicated, if people were colorblind then affirmative action wouldn't be necessary. Other than that your point is valid it doesn't make sense to cure prejudice with prejudice.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4