Arnie Klein: I Did Not Betray Michael Jackson

5/3/2010 7:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein -- Michael Jackson's long-time best friend and physician -- tells TMZ he did not betray Michael Jackson by claiming to TMZ that MJ had an affair with Klein's office manager ... and he's freaked out that he's getting "a lot of horrible death threats."

0502_klein_jackson_EX
Klein and office manager Jason Pfeiffer were featured on "Extra" a few days ago -- during the interview Pfeiffer claimed to have had a romantic relationship with MJ.

Klein called in during TMZ Live last Friday, and said Michael was gay and Jason was "the love of his life."

On Saturday, Klein told TMZ he does not believe he betrayed Jackson because Jackson never tried to hide his sexuality. We called Klein out on his statement, because it seems to us MJ went to extreme lengths to keep his sexuality a secret.

Klein told us Saturday, "Was he gay? Yes." He then went on to say his declaration is meant to shoot down rumors that Jackson was a pedophile. And, Klein says, as far as he knows, Jason's alleged two-month relationship is the only gay relationship Jackson ever had.

Pfeiffer says, "Michael was not ashamed of his sexuality."

Klein and Pfeiffer say they have received numerous "horrible death threats" since their statements became widely public this week. They have both been in touch with the FBI and now say they have bodyguards.

Laura Munroe

Yeah right ****eyed son of a bith! Michael was gay all his life and only had ONE affair for 2 months????? You are so full of **** it reeks all the way up to Canada!

zeromarcy

Klein is a ****ed up -*******, and a liar like jason!
Michael was not gay, and if he was...it was only HIS AFFAIR....
Those 2 bastards are pissing me off!
They are ONLY looking for money.
Plus I DIDN'T SEE THE PROOFS!

lap123

Yeah, Jason said in the interview that he assumed Michael may have been bi-sexual. UUmmm if they were so "in love" and "soul mates" or in a "deep relationship" wouldn't Jason have known what Michael's sexual preferences were? Now they are saying that this was Michael's first gay relationship. 50 years old and denying being gay every since the press started asking him and they think Michael would be okay with this? Personally I don't believe Michael was gay because he repeatedly said he wasn't and his close friends and family said he wasn't. If he was he wanted to keep it private and that was his business. I think he was an amazing person,artist,dancer,entertainer, and all around The King of Pop. He deserved more respect than this. I believe Jason needs to go have tea with Billie Jean Jackson and the woman that claimed to have married Michael in a hotel. Dr. Klein needs to just go away!

Harvey I think they were trying to work you by inviting you in for a interview then telling you this extremely private thing (which I think is a lie), they may even have asked you not to report it on TMZ, then figured you would go back on your word and report it. That way they could 1) get more attention and sell the story and 2) scream that they were betrayed by you so they HAD to some forward. The thing is Harvey you are more honorable than that and you didn't tell so they had to go to plan B which was tell the story to Extra then have you confirm that you had heard the story. When you said they told you, but you said you didn't know what to think then you started asking the natural question of why now, Dr Klein had to call in and do damage control. If you notice almost all of Dr Klein's stories about Michael (supposedly)start out with the best of intentions and end up making Michael look bad in someway. This is actually a con-artist trick. I see this in almost everything Dr Klein does in reference to Michael. What I don't get is why. Why does he seem to be out to get Michael, to destroy Michael's character? I don't know, but it does seem like he is.

lap123

kate

dr klein is out ther trashing mj left and right. i laways said that when some one tries to find dirt on that person, HE IS EITHER GUILTY OR INVOLVED IN THE CRIME. THEY NEED TO LOOK INTO HIM FOR THE DEATH INVESTIGATION iAN HALPERIN SAME ALSO. I DON'T EVER BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM THE MEDIA/PRESS ANYMORE. PERIOD. SO HAVE FUN BASHING MJ, I WILL NEVER BUY THE LIES.

Siggisis

51. In one of my earlier posts I mentioned that Jason pfeiffer and Ian Halperin
are collaborating on some level...and I still believe that..............
I watched Extra Thursday nite .".I WAS MJ'S SECRET LOVER".
FRIDAY: TMZ did their regular live on-line show , And "GUESS WHO CALLS"
in the middle of the show "ARNOLD KLEIN" They give the phone to Harvey
and they are(Arnold and Harvey) literally talking while the show is live on-line
Arnold Klein wants to know "WHY" he (Harvey) didn't post the story ????
and Arnold starts to argue with Harvey about how true the story is.....................!!!!!
(giving him details) You can see the video on TMZ (part 3)
There is something very suspicious about the story and Arnold Kleins call to TMZ ,the day after the broadcast..
Klein is under pressure to account for time, Michael spent in
I believe Michael is being set-up by these two "Fat Bastards"
Believe me I have no problem with MJ being Bi or gay . Michael was a very
discreet and private man ..THIS JUST DOESN'T ADD UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The second segment of "Jason Pfeiffer's BS tell all" never showed
THANKS to MJ'S fans ...You can put that where the sun don't shine
KLEIN..........................

Posted at 1:58 AM on May 2, 2010 by cindee

"Klein is under pressure to account for time, Michael spent in
his office...and I'm sure this is the story that Klein gave the to investigators to dodge a bullet"

I think you are onto something here. This could very well be nothing but a smoke screen.
Probably they BOTH, Arnie and Jason, have some time to explain - and this seems like a reasonable story to them. Them both being gay, living the gay life, seeing gay in every man, gay everywhere, all that.
Have to add that I have NOTHING against gay.

I watched this Jason dude talk about his "relationship" with Michael, claiming they were soul mates, love of a lifetime, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. Yet, NO EMOTION showed on his far from pretty face, he seemed totally detached - like he was reading from a script... I, for one, am not buying.
SMOKE SCREEN.
As for Arnie.... OMG, what a slimeball!!! He is the most obnoxious excuse for a human being I´ve ever come across!!!
The pee story - he told that to HELP Michael! (Yeah right!) And now this gay lover story - to HELP Michael!!!
He is not fooling me. This is how he operates: SMOKE SCREENS. I saw this the very day Michael died. The press was waiting outside his office to get a reaction and he finally got out and into his car.
And there he was sitting in all his fat, sweating glory answering questions, while awquardly HOLDING UP A SMALL SILK PILLOW WITH "BOTOX" WRITTEN ON IT. He did that to divert attention, to baffle and confuse the reporters to prevent them from asking probing questions.
This is how Arnie Parnie operates.

Finally, Arnie and Jason: Michael LOATHED *FAT* - there is no way in a million years, and even if he had been super-overly-gay, that he would have EVER touched any of you two lying bastards!

ralu

I cant read because I get sick and I was eating ... TMZ -thanks

janicebyrne

What absolute rubbish. There's no way this is true. Jason is so obviously a very sad, lonely and deluded person who misinterpreted kindness, friendship and affection for something much more. Why would ANYBODY, gay or straight, take a fancy to someone like Jason? As for Klein.... that kind of "friend" we can ALL do without. In fact, maybe he was the one who had an "incident" with wobbly blobby Jason. Move on folks....this is soooooo obviously, yet another, lie about Michael Jackson. Leave the poor man to RIP and stop muck-raking. Shame on anyone who is actually stupid enough to believe this kind of story.

lap123

sorry I didn't mean to post that twice I am thinking about copying the last half about Dr. Klein being a con-artist and posting it on Monday's TMZ questions.

Lee lee

I didn't even want to reply to this but i just can't help myself. I am a huge MJ fan.....I don't care if he was gay!!I don't think he was, not because I don't want to believe it, but because he seemed to like the ladies!!

At the end of the day..who cares!!!! Arnie and Jason are a pack of lowlifes, to say something so personal about a supposed friend who is no longer here to speak for himself. Arnies tried to sell a car on Ebay that "Michael rode in many times" and also ( lets not forget) had the pee in the cup story to share with us all....and now this!! Class A Jerk. Paybacks a Bit#h Arnie....and yours is coming!

Jackie

First..he wasnt gay. Second, if he was, he had much better taste than that creep.

If that "person" had any physical contact with Michael, it would have had to have been when Klein put him under and he was incapacitated. The guy is an obvious liar and even TMZ knows that.

Klein, Jason and the Jacobs chick are all liars. If they are worried, they should stop trying to destroy Michael's legacy. He isnt here to defend himself and Klein well knows that Michael wouldn't have wanted his "friend" to lie about him. Klein has forgotten about those kids he claimed to care so much about, and one day, those kids will pay him back. Dont worry about death threats..worry about those kids who will grow up to hate him.

Lee lee

Posted at 5:00 AM on May 2, 2010 by Siggisis

Siggisis....AKA.....never mind I know : )

That was so funny. lol......and so true!!

Michael

klein and jason are gays and the most stupid men in the whole world!! How can you tell about Michael this way?! I have no words this is impertinent! Michael was never gay! Shut up your mouths!

Lee lee

@ Jackie...I was just about to post the same...Michael would have had to have been under some kind of drug , and totally knocked out..for Jason to be able to have his fat, sweaty way with him. This made headlines in an Australian Magazine about 2 months after Michaels death. I didn't believe it then.....i don't believe it now.

Siggisis

Heeheee, Lee lee...

What I can´t get over is that the last Christmas MJ3 had with Michael, they also shared with ARNIE PARNIE.
I hate that, and I hate that there are pictures of them all together from that event.
That creep on the same photo as those beautiful kids. That is devastating!