Freddy Krueger

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

5/2/2010 4:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Freddy Krueger has got killer looks.

Here's the disfigured razor-sharp character back when he starred in the original 1984 film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" (left) -- and 26 years later, the 2010 version in the new remake (right).

He's dreamy.

Cat

To me, the original looked more like someone who was left to burn to death in a fire, muscle and even bone exposed, etc... But the new one looks more like someone who was pulled from a fire so there is scarring but everythig is mostly still there. The story is that he was burned beyond recognition when the fire was put out so the original looked more applible to the story.

Cat

Most definitely. Robert will always be Freddy! Hard to see anyone else there

lucky

i like the old freddy krueger way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the new one is a bunch of bull****!!!!

jdohe

Joe Jackson is DISGUSTING! Joe went to a voodoo witchdoctor and had Michael exhumed and made into a zombie. That is obviously what Michael Jackson looks like now. Of course, JOE is keeping all the royalties from the movie!

For the greatest collection of Tiger Woods videos in the world, go to
www.tinyurl.com/twoodschannel

Allure

Too much botox. Even Freddy has fallen prey to Hollywood.

Criss

Not even that funny

rex kramer

Still looks better than Heidi Montag.

Canary

I'm a little hesitant to see the new one... like many people, I am partial to Robert. That new guy looks much different. I can't think of a better way to explain his face other than it looks like a 'grubby candle'. lol. Please, someone tell me the new movie is good regardless of the change.

bob

Can I take my vote back? I thought this was a "Who'd you rather?"

Aaron Salmon

I still don't understand why would anybody feel the need to remake such a Hollywood classic. I would see the new movie just for Kellan Lutz.

Kelly Marx

2010 Freddie is actually TED DANSON!! WHO KNEW!

Banjo on my knee

The new one looks like the banjo kid from Deliverance.

Argyled

The new one is cheap looking. It looks more like a mummy. If they're going to screw up all these classics with dumb remakes, why don't they just change the costume complete. Why does the new freddy still have to wear that black and red sweater? It isn't 1984 anymore. Give him some argyle, since everyone seems to be wearing it nowadays. :)

Dixie

14. 2010 Freddie is actually TED DANSON!! WHO KNEW!

Posted at 7:21 AM on May 2, 2010 by Kelly Marx

The new Freddy does resemble Ted Danson. LOL

d

The new one SUCKED...absolute garbage...this guy couldn't play freddy worth a damn.even sounds ridiculous..the storyline was retarded..this was a sleeper ...it's not even worth the time to download it

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments