Freddy Krueger

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

5/2/2010 4:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Freddy Krueger has got killer looks.

Here's the disfigured razor-sharp character back when he starred in the original 1984 film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" (left) -- and 26 years later, the 2010 version in the new remake (right).

He's dreamy.

Jennifer

I refused to see the new Nightmare movie upon learning that not only was there no Robert Englund, but no Wes Craven either. I know I cannot be the only one annoyed by the thought of movie co's running out of ideas to the point of remaking 80's movies. First there was Fame. I never saw the movie but was in love with the tv show. Then this new Nightmare schtick, then the new Footloose (eyes rolling). What's next? These movies were perfect first time around.

mike gerlach

Yea, no way am I even voting. Thats not Freddy Kruegar.

Jeremiel

I love the new Freddy look, and the movie is awesome too, I`m definitely going to by it on DVD. Keep up the good work Jackie!!!!!!

Kyle

i like the look of the old Freddy better, the new movie was good but i think i like the original series better...after the original series went on it started to seem more like a comedy than a horror.

Alaire

I hated the new movie and I hate the new look it looks cheap and more like an alien...the old Freddy is way better, I loved that movie and after seeing the new one I was so mad, why did they need to make a remake of such a good movie?

Rini

The old freddy is so much better than the new one...the new one was a real disappointment. I honestly hated that movie because of that.

steph.alex

the new one is some dumb remake. the old one looked way better as everyone has said in the comments. nice work hollywood :)

by steph and alex

winston

the 2010 freddy look like he was bured up but the 1984 look like he was in hell in came out of hell

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4