Halle Berry -- Mystery Date?

5/1/2010 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Single lady Halle Berry was spotted in NYC last night with a new guy ... on the day news came out of her split with baby daddy Gabriel Aubry.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
That Halle sure rebounds fast.

Rayon

Wow halle big penis time haha!! its funny how a lot of you guys call all black folks ghetto, when there are so many trailer park trash around haha, just saying..

Rayon

Halle i know what its like to miss a big penis...your ex is cute, but i know u wanted a big black d--K in your stomach again!! its life..

marcia

This may not even be what it looks like, and if it is good for her. Maybe he's just a good friend or a relative perhaps. And if this is her man....It's nice to see Halle back with some chocolate thunder. I bet he be havin' that bed rockin' way better than Gab ever did.

J...LO

I wanted a big WHITE PENIS but it didn't want me back. BOO-HOO! I don't know why Ben's mom called me ghetto trash! I have money I can be as classy as any white girl. I'm waaaay more classier than Jennifer Garner she's a Kentucky hillbilly but Ben chose her over me anyway.

Diana

Oh Halle, when will you learn? Black guys have treated you like dirt over and over again in the past. Stick with white guys.

BTW, I think Halle might be a bit needy. It seems she can't live unless she has a man.

Mizz I.

He looks like he could be her Bodyguard. Why is she being attacked like this. If he's NOT her bidyguard, maybe she is holding his hand so that she doesn't get caought in the crowd!

samantha

Gabriel's looks are so overrated, I can't even begin to describe it. Yuck! He's a pasty, scrawny, disheveled, baby daddy, nothing more. How he ever became a model is beyond me. Apparently you don't have to be good looking to get in to the business.

This guy is much better looking, no question! Way to trade up Halle! I always new you could do better than that white guy.

pumpkin head

Miss Halle got her herself a pretty white boy to father her baby daughter and now that she's got that taken care of, girlfriend needs a brother with a big hose to wash her down and touch both sides of her sugar shack. Dumb bitch will prolly marry that guy, move him into the big house with her, and then let him slap her up along side the head. Halle may be beautiful but she's still just a sad, little chickenhead from Cleveland.

SL

News about Halle Berry's love life has gone stale...Its always the other persons fault... why did ALL of her ex's cheat on her???

lakenne

She left the hot model guy for a thug??????

beau

half white, black, white, fade to BLACk LOL

Ty

sluty

MZLB

once you go white you will go right back to black ha ha lmao he looks like a mandingo warrior in the bedroom get it Halle!

E

that guy ain't with Halle. He's got gold in his mauf. Halle wouldn't go that low. She's escorting him or he just washed her Range Rover or cleaned her sink or something like that.
Like someone else said on here last night, "when you're Halle Berry, you're single for only as long as you want to be". Truer words never spoken

E