Lindsay Lohan's Dad Going for Conservatorship

5/2/2010 9:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Michael Lohan will be back in L.A. Monday ... and he's telling people he'll start the legal ball rolling to create a conservatorship for Lindsay Lohan.

0502_michael_lindsay_lohan_EX

Lindsay is in NYC but refuses to see MIchael ... and daddy Lohan says it's now time.

As for a possible conservatorship, Lohan is telling people he'd gladly serve as the conservator but is open to someone else assuming that role.

Michael Lohan also says he does not want his daughter to go to jail. As TMZ first reported, Lohan is on the fast track for a jail cell because she has squarely violated the terms of her probation.  A court day of May 20 looms for Lindsay.

Michael wants Lindsay in rehab but not a traditional, group facility.  He wants to go the Brooke Mueller route -- a private home with lots of doctors.  What Michael isn't factoring in -- that type of rehab is bocu expensive and Lindsay is broke.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

TheUltraworld

The father is a leech. He wants to pay himself $20k a month to be her legal guardian. It would be hilarious if She was broke & he had to take care of her financially

moe

That's the blind leading the blind. Michael will have all her money blown on floozies, drugs and liquor.

Linda

Michael just wants to be in control of her money that is what conservatorship is. She has a addiction problem . Mybe one of the best things that could happen is she runs out of money, but from what I read she is already in trouble .So what the hell is he going to control? Sounds like he wants control of her life ,which will make her even more angry. And what do addicts do when their angry. USE. I think Brittneys father was able to get conservator ship because Brittany had real Mental problems. I dont think he will get the judge to do that. I thought when your on probation your not to drink or do drugs and be working..I think the judge is going to send her jail or rehab. THe judge could save her life if this happens.Somebody needs to make her stop and the judge could make this happen. Her father should write the judge and maybe he will help him.

KARDHATR

What a mess she is. Death's just not knocking on her it's smashing thru it. I've got her on my celebrity death list.

lafreak

Who's paying for this non working, fame hungry douche to fly back and forth to LA? It wouldn't suprise me if either TMZ or the other fame whores (i.e. Allred, Bloom, et al) were paying this douche to keep thier names in the press. Papa Lohan, get a job and leave your kids alone like your use too.

TanyaB

It must suck when your mom and dad are both money grubbing, crazies. But, reality is, I think once her dad sees she is broke he won't want any part of her. That is why her mom is not worried. I feel sorry for her. And I think everyone should pay attention to her. Because she is the mirror image of what the Gosselin kids will be like. Jon and Kate are definitely just like Michael and Dina. MONEY, MONEY at any cost to their child(ren).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6