Allred to David Boreanaz: Pay Up or Else!

5/3/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Boreanaz went public today with his extra-marital affair after Gloria Allred contacted Boreanaz' lawyer and demanded six figures ... sources tell TMZ.

David admitted to PEOPLE mag he had a relationship with a woman -- NOT RACHEL UCHITEL -- but "She asked for money.  I felt as though I was being blackmailed...."

TMZ knows what went down.  We're told Boreanaz had a short-term relationship with the woman -- one source says they hooked up "2 or 3 times."  Sources say he started paying her money -- several thousand dollars here and there -- but she began demanding more, threatening to go public with the affair.  Boreanaz then confessed the affair to Jaime Bergman, his wife of 9 years.

Enter Gloria Allred, who reps the mistress.  Allred contacted Boreanaz' lawyer -- legal pit bull Marty Singer -- and demanded 6 figures.

Boreanaz then blunted the attack by going public with his affair.  He has refused to pay the mistress another cent.

UPDATE:  Gloria Allred just told TMZ what we told you yesterday ... Rachel Uchitel was not the woman who tried getting $$$ out of Boreanaz.

0504_gloria_greatest_300

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Mel

David - man I love you on Bones! What a FAKE image you present...meh I guess thats Hollywood for you though..

Angel ain't no Angel!

M

Forget ambulance chaser - Allred is an affairess chaser!!!

shamwow

I wish I had a snatch so I could just lie on my back, let some dumb rich and famous guy boink me a few times and then sue him to get rich quick.

When will these guys start thinking with the head on their shoulders instead of their other head.

Amanda

Why is Rachel Uchitel such a Sl!t! She is not that attractive and why the hell are these celeb men going for these hoes? Gloria Allred GO AWAY!

degal

Allred is a bottom feeder. She dives in the septic tank of life to get her dirty money...and that is exactly what this is. David did a good move and I respect him for admitting it was all him and hasn't tried to say he is sick and run to rehab like so many other celebs have recently to save face.

sassy

gloria allred has become nothing but a joke....she's always on the news representing a skank. go figures rachel uchitel nothing but a gold digger whore.

Darvon

Rachel Uchitel can funk like a rabbit.
gloria allred now only works to blackmail people with lots of money.

molly

that ratty skank Allred is at it again. she is the biggest mud stirrer in the country and needs to be whooped good. her mouth is always running and always spewing crap.

john

Just dont apoligize to anyone,because thats not all they want.

john

It wasn't the woman wanting blackmail money ,it was Allred, that's how she makes her money. She uses people.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18