Michael Jackson Peeps Teed Off Over T-Shirts

5/4/2010 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

God help anyone who uses a picture of Michael Jackson to hawk their products, because the licensee of MJ's image is going after some new companies with a vengeance.

Bravado International Group -- which markets all things Michael -- is suing T-Line Design, Inc. based in Oregon.

According to the federal suit, obtained by TMZ, T-Line is downright "defiant," sardonically writing a blog that says, "...it SUCKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS when people steal those creations..."

The suit seeks $750 for each image illegally used, as well as statutory damages of $150,000.

Bravado filed two other infringement suits today against two other companies for unauthorized MJ stuff.

l

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL! :)

Sam

noope, Mj was sexy ;)

miss you mike.

squigs

oh, TMZ..again with your passive aggressive jibes at MJ. I suppose you're trying to draw attention to MJ's discolored hands in comparison to his face? why else would you post a picture in which most of his face is covered? surely there are many more pics you could have chosen. you're just as bad as the losers you cover (ie. arnie klein).

Skymary22

PLEASE READ MY OPPINION BELOW. IT’S REALLY IMPORTANT READ THIS!
I don’t speak English very well but I want to INFORM something serious that happened last year but almost NOBODY talked about. Maybe be strange talk about this point ten after this had happened, but I think DO NOT TALK about what happened would be a TERRIBLE INJUSTICE!
Nobody remember but I remember about this fact!
PAY ATTENTION PLEASE! Jordan Chandler - the boy that accused Michael Jackson of pedophilia in 1993 – admitted he lied about Michael Jackson! Jordan told he lied for his father Evan Chandler! He told it in his social network 4 days after Michael has gone!
- Now read a little part of a report talking about this point in the site Makli – News Around the Globe:
Finally, Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson of indecency, which became the pilot to the court case against the “King of Pop”. Jordan Chandler the child that accused Michael for misbehaving with him finally came forward to tell that the case was based on lies. Evan Chandler was the father of the kid, he never approved the friendship between Jordan and Michael Jackson, and he is the one who accused “King of Pop” for having an unnatural relationship with his son.

Michael and Jordan were friends but Jordan’s father never approved their friendship, encouraged by his father Jordan charged “MJ” for the indecency in their relation. The case hit the streets, newspapers and tabloids and the only names people knew back then were Michael Jackson, Jordan and Evan Chandler, and media and law firms are hounding Michael Jackson.
-Now read a piece of another report talking about the same thing in the site ‘Trash Selector’:
Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now I can’t tell Michael how much I’m sorry and if he will forgive me”. (…)
(…) ” Now for the first time I can’t bear to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”
---
It’s REALLY SERIOUS and has to be published because in some way this lie DAMAGED and PREJUDICED Michael Jackson’s life! I’m not here to judge nobody but I’m writing this to somebody show the truth to the world, meanly because Michael had a BEAUTIFUL HEART! He helped thousands of people and charity foundations with his donations and his songs like “WE ARE THE WORLD” and “HEAL THE WORLD”. Because he made Neverland to help the kids to dream about a beautiful world and because he did “EARTH SONG” warming us about what we are doing wrong to our planet and he showed this in the video clip. But almost nobody saw that because the most part of people was criticizing him for things that he NEVER DID while he was doing wonderful things for the world!
Now I want to know: Will anybody talk about the lie that Jordan admitted?
If you also think it was an injustice, please pass this information forward…
Here is another sites links that talk about this lie: http://www.techbanyan.com/4554/jordan-chandler-admits-lied-about-michael-jackson/

l

MJ = Love...I love him so much.

The Netherlands

TMZ are a buch of LOSERS!

They probably have very ugly wives and their upset!
I would NEVER wanted a "job" like this, distroying lives by talking B#LL****.

But, i guess they NEED the MJ fans, because otherwise NOBODY visits the side because it's SOOOO F#CKING boring, and that's the reason why they are always talking CRAP!

Look at the comments..... it's sad! Only Michael's "story's" get a lot of comments.

EVEN THE HATERS LOVE MICHAEL, BECAUSE THEY SPEND EVERY FREE MINUTE TALKING SH#T

TMZ LOVES MICHAEL JACKSON ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

SAD SAD SAD PEOPLE

Sam

AGREED @ 45!

janicebyrne

Quite right too. Nobody should be CONTINUING to make out of Michael. He was totally exploited all his life and is still being exploited in death. Leave him alone.

The Netherlands

Oh Well how old are you?

Please stop talking childish, because YOU prove you're not really smart!

Don't you have some important things to do? Don't you have any friends? Don't you have a social life? Or is THIS your social life?

Probably your jealous because MJ is loved by millions of people, DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN CHANGE THAT??????

You're sad too!

6one9

As it should be!!!

Trish

Why I keep commenting,' I don't know... The guy, MJ is nothing more than a sewer! I have an 11 year old boy. Freaks me out. that he would feed him "jesus juice", make him sleep in his bed and be his friend. Scary!

fan

Joe Jackson's golden child wouldn't
have intelligent friends
MJ kept his anger inside
until he paid to destroy
his face repeatedly.
He didn't care about the damage, since he
buddied up with losers who did nothing to
stop his self-pitying. They all rehashed
masochistic, sympathy-seeking childhood stories too.
MJ couldn't grow old because he believed there
were either bad people 'always' lying about him or
friends who did nothing but make him better in every way.

Trish

You MJ fans need help! Maybe you can get an appointment with MJ's Dr.

Trish

I swear to "GOD" , I keep reading your insane MJ crap, I will not let up on how I feel about that piece of sh it!