Michael Jackson Peeps Teed Off Over T-Shirts

5/4/2010 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

God help anyone who uses a picture of Michael Jackson to hawk their products, because the licensee of MJ's image is going after some new companies with a vengeance.

Bravado International Group -- which markets all things Michael -- is suing T-Line Design, Inc. based in Oregon.

According to the federal suit, obtained by TMZ, T-Line is downright "defiant," sardonically writing a blog that says, "...it SUCKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS when people steal those creations..."

The suit seeks $750 for each image illegally used, as well as statutory damages of $150,000.

Bravado filed two other infringement suits today against two other companies for unauthorized MJ stuff.

tiki gwenee

I dont blame the Jackson family for being upset at Dr. Klein and this other guy; discussing things of that nature when Michael isn't able to speak for himself. You people are a trip. You need Jesus. It doesn't surprise me; it's what vultures do. In behalf of Michael's fans, as his number one fan. I am upset, too. As far as I am concerned. Whatever Michael has not confirmed, I don't receive it. No matter WHAT is said about you, Michael, I will love you, sweetheart. All of your TRUE fans will. To the Jackson family; we the fans love you all and overlook all of this madness. To Dr. Klein and his friend, I'm praying for you.

tiki gwenee

Julie

I loved him...so much...his music, his art...but now...I'm very tired...I believe he is not dead but death is not a game. Death always win at the end! Take care Mister Mundson!

bms

oh, tmz...again with the passive aggressive jibes at MJ through your choice of pictures. i suppose you chose this particular one to emphasize his discolored hands in comparison to his face? you are very transparent and no better than the losers you chase for interviews about him (arnie klein, etc). do you ever tire of dehumanizing someone, even after his death? is that fun for you all? it's like a sick sport for you and the rest of the media and those who eat this crap up. pathetic.

Lilarose in Oregon

Being I live in Oregon and our economy needs a boost, I will try to get my hands on one of these T-shirts. Supporting the Jackson family (if you can call them that) is not of interest to me.

Come and get me! Come and get me!

Sandy

@no. 5 - I miss MJ too...
and yeah, it hurts so much to think
that he's not here.

Sandy

@I (5)- I miss him too.
I still cry for my MJ.

VegasChick

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Vegas Chick

Mo $

Sym

woo! more money to fight over!!

and about the picture: y cant u get a normal one for once? and if anyones wondering about his hands, theyre not purple or oxygen deprived. his fingernails look that way cause of vitiligo and thats his color of skin now, its pale

Grump

41. Why I keep commenting,' I don't know... The guy, MJ is nothing more than a sewer! I have an 11 year old boy. Freaks me out. that he would feed him "jesus juice", make him sleep in his bed and be his friend. Scary!

Posted at 11:35 PM on May 3, 2010 by Trish

44. I swear to "GOD" , I keep reading your insane MJ crap, I will not let up on how I feel about that piece of sh it!

Posted at 11:52 PM on May 3, 2010 by Trish

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/03/michael-jackson-t-shirts-infringement-copyright-trademark-federal-lawsuit-estate-bravado-international/3/#comments#ixzz0mxpDbKWh

TRISH GO FEED YOU 11YR. OLD bitch, As for why do you keep posting and spreading hate, is bacause your husband probably left your miserable, whining, no good stanky ass, and you are seeking attention from the MJ fans well we're responding to you and acknowledge that you in reality LOVE MJ. Now run along and take your child out for a walk or to school or feed him and get off this site, or did they take your son away from you and have nothing better to do than tal your crap? well here you go : Jetzii.com OFFERS FREE BOOKS on MJ so go along if you can read and GET INFORMED and really get to know the person you are so (supposedly) hating.

Grump

71. I just dropped out a turd that looks exactly like Jacko. Do I owe this company money now?

Posted at 5:46 AM on May 4, 2010 by Antwone

No Antwone as a matter of fact you can eat it for Breakfast and invite Trish over so you can share it.

electriczipper

Grump

74. did he bleach his face or something?his hands look purple and his face looks white.

Posted at 5:49 AM on May 4, 2010 by electriczipper

YAWN.. Stupid, old boring comment.. not funny.

BeKewl

Is this T-shirt of a skull I have violating this? I mean the skull doesn't have a nose, so it looks a lot like Michael Jackson.