Michael Jackson Peeps Teed Off Over T-Shirts

5/4/2010 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

God help anyone who uses a picture of Michael Jackson to hawk their products, because the licensee of MJ's image is going after some new companies with a vengeance.

Bravado International Group -- which markets all things Michael -- is suing T-Line Design, Inc. based in Oregon.

According to the federal suit, obtained by TMZ, T-Line is downright "defiant," sardonically writing a blog that says, "...it SUCKS TOTAL BOLLOCKS when people steal those creations..."

The suit seeks $750 for each image illegally used, as well as statutory damages of $150,000.

Bravado filed two other infringement suits today against two other companies for unauthorized MJ stuff.

Jeff

Last night Harvey said that Tito has become his favorite Jackson - too bad...I got news for ya Harvey - In 1982 that jerk S.O.B. used to come into the electrical supply store where I worked and bummed cigarettes from anyone in sight with an attitude a mile long. He was such an indignant ******* he was actually banned from the store.
He drove a Jeep Cherokee with the license plate that said "ALL BOYS." During the last investigation of Michael The Molester, the cops found that plate in a New Jersey storage locker. If I ever saw Tito Jackson again I would kick him in the shins and slap his dog-like face like the little bitch that he is.

janalal4

I totally understand this. The MJ shirts I've ordered from Bravado are excellent quality. Ever see some of the cheap crap on Ebay their peddling with MJ's image on it? Hell no. I wouldn't order from anyone BUT Bravado.

Grump

Wow.. maybe Tito outta go get some cigarettes for Jeff, Yikes... as far "ALL BOYS" what's the point of the comment? Gee.. what a sick mind.

sue

juan lopez

24. People still believe MJ is gonna have a comeback? Even if he did fake his death, he aint comming back. Its gone too far, for that. At first he would be popular simply our of curiousity, but say a month maybe two, the media and fans would turn. Its career suicide for him to comeback. And the problems that ravish his body will never let him moonwalk and slide and all those other cool moves. Time isnt on his side.
Sorry beLIEvers. Reality is, no comeback. But then again, he is dead so that would be impossible. Stop hangin on to simple, contradictory subjects that you call evidence. Cuz its not evidence. You have zero evidence he is alive, except for things you believe to be true, but arnt. Get over it. Build a bridge.
WishinG-ForeverJune-Realusion-BACK

Posted at 10:05 PM on May 3, 2010 by REALUSION

this is true.

Rito Valdez

40. PLEASE READ MY OPPINION BELOW. IT’S REALLY IMPORTANT READ THIS!
I don’t speak English very well but I want to INFORM something serious that happened last year but almost NOBODY talked about. Maybe be strange talk about this point ten after this had happened, but I think DO NOT TALK about what happened would be a TERRIBLE INJUSTICE!
Nobody remember but I remember about this fact!
PAY ATTENTION PLEASE! Jordan Chandler - the boy that accused Michael Jackson of pedophilia in 1993 – admitted he lied about Michael Jackson! Jordan told he lied for his father Evan Chandler! He told it in his social network 4 days after Michael has gone!
- Now read a little part of a report talking about this point in the site Makli – News Around the Globe:
Finally, Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson of indecency, which became the pilot to the court case against the “King of Pop”. Jordan Chandler the child that accused Michael for misbehaving with him finally came forward to tell that the case was based on lies. Evan Chandler was the father of the kid, he never approved the friendship between Jordan and Michael Jackson, and he is the one who accused “King of Pop” for having an unnatural relationship with his son.

Michael and Jordan were friends but Jordan’s father never approved their friendship, encouraged by his father Jordan charged “MJ” for the indecency in their relation. The case hit the streets, newspapers and tabloids and the only names people knew back then were Michael Jackson, Jordan and Evan Chandler, and media and law firms are hounding Michael Jackson.
-Now read a piece of another report talking about the same thing in the site ‘Trash Selector’:
Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now I can’t tell Michael how much I’m sorry and if he will forgive me”. (…)
(…) ” Now for the first time I can’t bear to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”
---
It’s REALLY SERIOUS and has to be published because in some way this lie DAMAGED and PREJUDICED Michael Jackson’s life! I’m not here to judge nobody but I’m writing this to somebody show the truth to the world, meanly because Michael had a BEAUTIFUL HEART! He helped thousands of people and charity foundations with his donations and his songs like “WE ARE THE WORLD” and “HEAL THE WORLD”. Because he made Neverland to help the kids to dream about a beautiful world and because he did “EARTH SONG” warming us about what we are doing wrong to our planet and he showed this in the video clip. But almost nobody saw that because the most part of people was criticizing him for things that he NEVER DID while he was doing wonderful things for the world!
Now I want to know: Will anybody talk about the lie that Jordan admitted?
If you also think it was an injustice, please pass this information forward…
Here is another sites links that talk about this lie: http://www.techbanyan.com/4554/jordan-chandler-admits-lied-about-michael-jackson/

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/03/michael-jackson-t-shirts-infringement-copyright-trademark-federal-lawsuit-estate-bravado-international/3/#comments#ixzz0mwAZPJ77

Posted at 10:52 PM on May 3, 2010 by Skymary22

Is there a video of him admitting this??? I would like to take it a rub it in my aunts face...take it and go oh boosha in your face beeotch....cause she thinks bad of michael...and i'd rub it in my moms friends husbands face too...

HumanNature

83. WOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH HATE AGAINST ONE PERSON IN MY LIFE!!!! no wonder michael never wanted to be in the public!!! pathetic haterz!!!! nothing to ever look forward too!!!so sad!!! sue from tampa

Posted at 6:59 AM on May 4, 2010 by sue

Good Morning Sue!!

I must AGREE!!!

The same HATE they have shown towards JESUS CHRIST!!!!

They have a lot in common with the terrorist that are trying to kill as many Americans and people in general!!!!

First of all, Michael Joseph Jackson was an human being, American and citizen of the WORLD!!!!

Men often hate each other because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they can not communicate; they can not communicate because they are separated.

-Martin Luther King Jr

MJ's LOVE = WORLD WIDE LOVE

dizzydiana

have tmz doctored Michaels hands you can alter a picture of someone to make them look better/worse in Michaels case its always the latter

Jesse James Hater

I must say MJ brought out the love in me also...

I love the fact that he is dead.
I love the fact that he can no longer molest little boys.
I love Dr. Murray.

Thank you MJ for bring out the love in all of us.
You did make the world a better place... the day you stepped off it.

justsaying

See what touching little boys will do to your hands?

Daphne

Abuser? Who knows but the record is clear he/ they did pay "hush monies"

So sad.

Posted at 9:06 PM on May 3, 2010 by JJ

U should have watched True Crimes - Aphrodite Jones series on MJ. Dileo said it was clearly a business decision to settle in order to move on. The various advisors all agreed that there were too much money to make & to sit there & go thru a long drawn out investigation, would end up costing more $$$. Yes, it made good business sense to settle & move on. Dileo said that $20MM to MJ at that point in time was like pennies as he was a billionaire back in those days. It was acknowledged that because he settled, so it motivated others to falsely accused him in exchange for $$$. The rest is history. He was the most sued entertainer. Do yourself a favour, watch the Aphrodite Jones series, it will open your eyes.

J

you are right,go pick your nose and shut up.

bunny93

Leave MJ alone. Seriously its almost been a year since his passing and you guys are still on *******. Get A Life.Long Live The King

tis_ruthy

theres something funny going on here

Cheryl

Why put a picture of his hands there. Please TMZ show some respect.