Erin Andrews' Peeper -- Still Watching?

5/6/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The dude who peeped on Erin Andrews may still be watching her from his medium security prison, where the scumbag is allowed to view all sorts of TV ... including "Dancing with the Stars."

0504_michael_daivd_barrett_EX_Prison

TMZ has learned Michael David Barrett is allowed to watch whatever he wants inside the media room at the federal prison in Atlanta where he's serving time -- as long as the other inmates approve of the program.

So far, officials tell us they haven't noticed if MDB has tuned in to "Dancing" during his stay -- but then again, he does have very, very sneaky viewing habits.

KTD

ivyvine, I suspect Maks is gay and Erin is his beard. You know, gotta keep the ratings up.

ivyvine

KTD, maybe she is thinking she can wash the gay right out of him?

ivyvine

...she is looking like a borderline stalker, chasing Max the Russian all over town and hanging all over him!

KTD

Actually, she's looking like she's stalking her stalker, if you know what I mean. Talking about threatening letters that never happened, bogus FBI investigations, and now some guy who hasn't watched her show MIGHT be watching her. Oh the hardships of trying to be notorious!

ivyvine

KTD, the truth hurts, like we can't see through half of her bull****! If it gets a little quiet for her, she will just hit another talk show...I didn't even know who the hussy was until I tuned into Oprah one day. She's gotta keep that paycheck coming in! I bet she opened the damn curtains when she saw that man outside with a video camera and started whirling around a pole for him because she could smell a gold mine coming in (with that nose) from the whole havoc she's created! I can see why the man talks about wanting to pop a cork in her mouth because she won't shut the blank up. If he has a little patience though, in a few months he can just tune into something else being popped in her mouth on her new personally created video!

Hey, maybe she and Jenna Jameson can get together sometime soon to have tea??? I bet they could really entertain one another!

And I thought my husband (ex) sleeping with the nanny was news worthy. How in the hell can I get on the gravy train with these bitches?

Happy Friday!

Debi

All hotels can easily block peephole views by installing ViewBlocker available at www.secureguest.net. Less than 30 second install, less than $10. Available in all standard door finishes and custom logos.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2