Liv vs. Stella vs. Kate

Who'd You Rather?

5/4/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebuspawn BFF beauties Liv Tyler, Stella McCartney and Kate Hudson glammed it up at the Met Gala in NYC last night.

Question is ...

Ginger

Am I the only one who thinks Stella is a crummy clothes designer. I've never seen anything attributed to her clothing line that was pretty. I guess having a famous dad has helped her, since her talent hasn't.

CJ

sorry im gonna have to pass on all three...ill take Liv's sis MIA any day!

HOLLA!

Zara

I'm surprised Stella would pose with Kate. Stella is anti-fur (yay!) and Kate is a fur hag. Ever seen those pictures of Kate and her equally ho-ish mother trolling their skanky asses around Aspen around the holidays? Covered in fur. Gross.

SunshiningTC

"She fills my mind full of dreams because I love" KATE HUDSON!! Hot and Pretty:)

w

I'm a woman and not gay...but I would be for Liv :-)

Liv FTW!!

Mr. Bate

Liv looks like a horse, Stella wishes she were younger and Kate looks great.

Criss

Liv all the way!

lilian

all these three are very beautiful ladies, i'm also a beautiful girl,do you want to see my smiles? if you want you may email me at lilian@ipal.com. and change photos with me, i promice you'll be happy with that game!

urbusted

Not that it means anything, but Stella looks a lot like her dad, doesn't she?

flip[wilson

Yikes! Run! The cauldron's heating up.

Melissa

Liv and Kate! Kate is beautiful but theres something about Liv, she has a very soft, classy look. Love them both!!

Greg

I vote Kate. But I wouldn't throw Liv out of bed for speaking Elvish if ya know what I mean... wink wink nudge nudge. I don't even know who the other chick is, but her head is too round and in this photo it looks like it is attached incorrectly. I can't be with a chick who has a misaligned overly round head. What would the neighbors say!

There's a problem here

It would be Kate by a mile but there's the A Rod thing that makes you wonder about if you do Kate who else are you doing?

dee

Kate did get a boob job! She's never had that much on her chest. Plus no one talks about the nose job she got very early in her career. she had a flat pancake nose growing up. And she always looks as desperate for sex with the "come and get it" look just like Cameron Diaz.

Antonio

Umm LIV TYLER ALL THE WAY! Liv Tyler is a Goddess and my dream woman. No contest period

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments