Liv vs. Stella vs. Kate

Who'd You Rather?

5/4/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebuspawn BFF beauties Liv Tyler, Stella McCartney and Kate Hudson glammed it up at the Met Gala in NYC last night.

Question is ...

Mel

Nice NEW tit-ays Kate!

lis

Definitely Liv (and I'm a girl). Like someone said earlier, she makes the other two look like garden gnomes, LOL!!
She should watch her weight though, she's getting a little chunky. Man, she was breathtakingly beautiful when she was in her early-mid teens. ::swoon::

anotherstupidtmzpost

Ya'll dude's are COMPLETELY hopeless. I'm a girl and for me it's no contest. I see Kates everyday by the dozen-- that broad is hella ordinary. Liv on the other hand, you don't find too many like her everyday. What kind of loser men are frequenting this site anyways? lol FTW!

Ian

Liv, she ecclectic and all her own when it comes to style!

bazaar

..Live and Stella win hands down cos they have all round beauty, both sucessful in their own careers, talented and with real natural beauty, their personalities radiate. Hudson hasnt made a hit movie in yrs and really seems to spend her time chasing men parading down red carpets and attending event to boost her profile. its a wonder she gets the vote, it must of taken her all day to get ready for this event.

Carrie

Squinty-eyed Kate the cheater won this. Figures.

SunshiningTC

Reviewing movies I saw after almost 10 years the hit "Almost Famous" and I Should say that the Hudson girl has a great tallent,like her mum,to do such a convincent role as PENNY LANE the GRUPIE and that the ficticious band "STILL WATER" is so well represented that is difficult to believe that it's a partially inspired Cameron's BIOs. So in a movie like that in the same rank as "A STAR IS BORN"( Khris Kristofferson & Barbara Straissand), "THE ROSE"( Bete Middler) is that you see a true tallent in action...and as Penny Lane hot Kate still Rock!

Melissa

LIV HAS A CLASSIC, GORGEOUS LOOK! I LOVE HER! KATE IS ALSO BEAUTIFUL!

savvy cowboy

Kate can salivate all over my Johnson. But does she like it in the _ _ _? Let's hope so..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3