TMZ Live: M.I.A.'s Video Kid Talks Genocide

5/4/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ian Hamrick -- the redheaded 12-year-old from M.I.A.'s controversial "Born Free" music video -- stopped by today to answer questions about the video, ginger discrimination, and Kim Kardashian.

Motorola Blur
050410_tmz_live_video
Plus: Did M.I.A. go too far?

Mily

What was with that crazy asian guy running around during Lindsay's livestream earlier? Offering to give $3 to a homeless guy to tell a joke and just screaming the rest of the time. Talk about wanting attention

Geoff

Is this a joke? A 12 year old kid from music video.

Phil

OMG who gives a rats ass about this kid!!!??? Harvey you suck!

Justin

Since David Boreanaz's mistress went through a lawyer to get money, does that mean that she can't be prosecuted for blackmail? If not than how was she able to keep asking for more and more money?

Wombat

Christ Harvey! I'd rather watch an interview with that drugged out homeless guy telling his dildo story...can you guys get any lamer?

Aaron

Wow, Harvey and Ian are about the same size!

Wombat

So guys...how about a wager? Who do you think will get laid by a woman first...Harvey or the bastard child of Danny Bonaduce and Carrot-Top?

Rudy

One video ruined some kid's acting career? Good - maybe now he can grow up and have a normal life instead of being a child actor. He's got the rest of his life for a career but he'll only be a kid for a short period of time.

Madison Grace

Be nice, people. Expand your minds.

Madison Grace

Anyone else having trouble with the feed pausing out?

Erin

Wow what a waste of time with the kid who can't keep his story straight, way to go, good thing we aren't answering any actual questions.

Yvonne

I hate your fu...ing stream! It'a pausing every 4 seconds! Grrrrr

K

Yep, problems with feed here

Phreaky

Oh god stop already! What is with interrogating this kid! No one cares and you are pounding him with questions like he is on the witness stand - he is like 12 years old, he cant describe his "feelings" and "thoughts" on things consistently. You ask him something and he's not upset at all. Then you say you thought he would be more upset, and then he says he is upset. Ugh! Stop already!

vanessa

well my personal myspace blog is self explanatory on the situation here is my personal information on my personal myspace account my user id is: vanessapettigrew@netzero.com and password is vashlexx08.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments