TMZ Live: M.I.A.'s Video Kid Talks Genocide

5/4/2010 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ian Hamrick -- the redheaded 12-year-old from M.I.A.'s controversial "Born Free" music video -- stopped by today to answer questions about the video, ginger discrimination, and Kim Kardashian.

Motorola Blur
050410_tmz_live_video
Plus: Did M.I.A. go too far?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Stivo

Poor Kid was so green and no experience doing interviews obviously, I would have sucked too. But at least he faced off with Harvey. AND HE IS ONLY 12., are you jealous? wishing it was your 15 minutes and you were on TMZ., LMAO Even if that kid never works again, he will remember that he survived TMZ. You go kid.

Jenky

there is nothing serious about TMZ! I need to get a life., can't believe how much time I waste reading peoples stupid opinions. Harvey was just trying to get that kid to say something wrong and start some sH&^....... I hate the video but I think that kid rocked it and harvey and TMZ finally did someone a real solid. I love how that kid didn't bash anybody, and Harvey tried his best to get that kid to go down the black rabbit hole with him and be a basher. And the kid did. I get tired of hearing about all the drug taken, ungrateful, rude, whiny celebs. This was like a breath of fresh air.

Paige

Come on people!!! like the Seacrest one was any better. ohhhh and the Daddy Lohan, drug addict commenting on his daughter being a drug addict and his little daughter is a drug addict in training......and he's shocked?????all the fake caring/////made me want to puke. Where was he the first 16 years of Allie's life? Sad dysfunction! SAD celebs., and one average kid thrown in for good measure. Nice to get out of the MUD for while.

Madison Grace

I think that when Harvey knows he is having a guest, he should tell us, so we won't waste our time thinking of a good question.

Sissy

ooooohhhh yeah., don't wanna waste time coming up with those GOOD QUESTIONS, like OOOHHHH what is Lindsey Lohan doing? Paris Hilton is wearing what? Cause god knows you can't come up with more about the kinda crap that TMZ does........Yawn. I thought that's what made TMZ great., we CAN WASTE TIME AND ENJOY IT...........

anonomous

yep all the good questions, like ohhh what is paris hilton wearing today, how many clients does gloria allred have, oh I know how about LINDSEY LOHAN....we just gotta know everything her, what toilet paper does she use? BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Cause we aren't wasting our time everytime we watch TMZ. grow up

sib

Wow. A generational meeting of homosexuals. Fascinating.

Paige

oh Sib, takes one to know one. Huh. Did you feel left out.

Stivo

I think TMZ either made this up or Shakira wants to ride some free press? I wonder if the actor Christoph Waltz, the oscar winner from playing a "Jew Killer" has been asked if he really likes killing Jews? NO BECAUSE HE IS JUST AN ACTOR PEOPLE. Why is TMZ grilling a 12 year old kid about his political views after being an actor in a music video short film????????? STUPID.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5