« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hasselbeck

Cries an Apology to

Erin Andrews

5/5/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elisabeth Hasselbeck launched into full-on waterworks mode on "The View" this morning to issue a public apology to Erin Andrews for cracking a really bad joke at her expense yesterday.

0221_media_removed-1
Hasselbeck took all sorts of heat yesterday after she made a comment suggesting that Erin's creepy convicted Peeping Tom should have dropped the hidden camera act ... because he could have seen "a little bit less – without the prison time" just by watching "Dancing with the Stars."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SantaFeJack

Beats me how this broad ever got the job on the view in the first place.

Steelers suck

Every time she puts her foot in her mouth she cries. She's like a little baby! If she'd just STFU, she wouldn't have to "cry". I think people are getting tired of her constant crocodile tears!

James

Give me a break, can you say stupid bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Jay

Cry me a river. TV people should know better by now not to stick their foot in their mouth then do an about face and look like a total a**. How many times have we seen similar. Geeeesssshhhh...

schoen1

She is such a jerk and her voice drives me up the wall. I wish they'd just get rid of her.

gary

The comment wasn't that bad. I don't even like the View, but people be trippin!

REALUSION

shes probally a very nice person and its simply her way. I think she lets her celebrity get in the way and says stupid things. She simply made peace with it, with herself. Unfortunatly she shared it with the world on a tv show. Which again, points back to the self absorbed celeb like way of telling the world, how sorry she is. Guess I'd do the same so I cant call the kettle black. So, in theory this whole thread is void. lol.

georgia

She crys all the tim, did you she how it took her awhile to workm up the tears....I don't believe her...thats story she gave about her 5 year old...give me a break. DON'T accept her Apology Erin, she's only giving it cause she got bull from her boss.

Amanda

Of course she would be attacked but if someone else were to say something like that lets say a liberal/democrat everything would be handle as a joke and people would say get over it and those who are easily manipulated would certainly get over it.

Marian

Love you Elisabeth!!!!

WHATEVER

elizabeth has always been a retard----and obviously is jealous as hell towards erin. erin is very cute, elizabeth is simply DUMB.

SickofTMZ

She is really just crying because she has to sit and look at Joy and Whoopi everyday! That would make anyone breakdown!

Jenna

Would somebody please explain to me why this dumb azz is on this show in the first place? Everything that comes out of her mouth is stupid. All she does is ramble and shill for the republican party every day.

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is the reason why I can no longer watch this show. My MUTE button got worn out from hitting it every time she spoke! They should glue her big, stupid, racist mouth SHUT!

AH

Well, they do dress skimpy on DWTS.

Melissa

Thats why the show is called "THE VIEW". Not "THE LIBERAL SHOW".

I thought it was very upstanding of her to apologize like that. She realized she made a mistake, and was sorry for it. MOVE ON PPL.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments