« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hasselbeck

Cries an Apology to

Erin Andrews

5/5/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Elisabeth Hasselbeck launched into full-on waterworks mode on "The View" this morning to issue a public apology to Erin Andrews for cracking a really bad joke at her expense yesterday.

0221_media_removed-1
Hasselbeck took all sorts of heat yesterday after she made a comment suggesting that Erin's creepy convicted Peeping Tom should have dropped the hidden camera act ... because he could have seen "a little bit less – without the prison time" just by watching "Dancing with the Stars."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KTD

Elisabeth made fun of a freaking costume. She did NOT make fun of sex abuse victims. Erin Andrews needs to stop milking her 15 minutes, go away, and take her whiney mouth with her.

Nonnie

TMZ I didn't mean for you to send me 100 "comments" to my email box! STOP! STOP! STOP!

Straight Talkin Texan

Good for Elisabeth for apologizing. And I think it was appropriate for her to cry. The best apologies are the ones that are truly heartfelt, so her remorse seems fitting.

And I support Elisabeth in choosing her words more carefully. Good luck on achieving that goal.

milehighco

This woman need to go away permanently.... I don't know one person who can even tolerate her. Her poor husband and children.

Jon in the 319

She should have never apologized........what she said was true!

Watch erin on DWTS and you see almost as much as you did thru a peephole - That is classic and true!

del

Erin must be a Republican, because this nasty, bitter person never has any problem saying lies and other nasty things about Democrats. When politics are involved, she tells her 5 year old "God said mommy could be a bitch to THOSE people."

Trout Bum

If a male commentator would say the things on the air, he would lose his job. Where's the equal justice???

del

Hasselbeck is one to talk. She was half naked on Survivor.

JoJoD

She's such a douche.

del

116. in middle America, where we hold our values dear. We appreciate that she has a big heart and always tries her best to let her 'light' shine. There are zillions of us who on the other side of the fence. And never the twain shall meet...or so it would seem. Carpe Diem...and all that jazz!

Posted at 1:50 PM on May 5, 2010 by Elizabeth is a class act

Good grief. Is that the 2010 winner for most cliches in a post?

Meow

If only she would feel half this bad with her abortion rantings. She is really out in left field most days.

runningfast

I cannot stand her. I turn the channel everytime she begins to speak. Sad thing is that the other day when I was at Krogers I was putting somthing in my basket that I use frequently when i suddenly realized that the product I was about to buy is advertised alot on The View. I felt that by purchasing the product I was supporting her and her ignorant ways. Sorry but I cannot support the products associated with this woman any longer.

Debs626

This woman is such a phoney, yeah I bet those tears were real (sic)
Cannot stand her big mouth.

Maiken

I can't believe all the idiotic comments she makes!!!She don't seem all that bright!!!!I know we all have a right to say what we feel but I still think common sence goes a long way.Don't say anything you will regret or have to say sorry for!!!It just makes you look stupid when you do it over and over and over and....you get the hint:)

tre

did u see mama walters sitting there making sure that dumb b!@#$ apologized right, lol