Kendra Wilkinson

Sex Tape -- Soooo 2005

5/5/2010 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

KendraThe sex tape that Kendra Wilkinson claims she's desperately trying to stop isn't exactly packed with new material -- sources tell us the skin flick was shot back in 2005 ... right after Kendra turned 18.

Kendra has already admitted that she knew about the tape -- which is now in the possession of Vivid Entertainment

As for Kendra's co-star, Vivid president Steven Hirsch tells us the mystery man was the former Playmate's boyfriend at the time -- definitely not Hef nor her husband Hank Baskett.

kenneth

". Kendra, Hank, and their son deserve a chance to build a wonderful, Christian life together"

shut the **** up

bumpasses

Hank Basketts wife being driven by another man on celluloid...I bet his good conservative parents are real proud.Well they knew she was a (whore) playmate when they got together.she wanted fame..Hank doesnt care he blew the super bowl and he will make tons of dough blowing somthing too..of her getting pounded in the a$$..Bithchen

kenneth

this place is supposed to build the site for it I hear www.radicalsights.com

JMartinez

Kendra is awesome. And all you idiots talking crap on tihs, remember, your the ones reading it and taking time to comment. Get a life HATERS!

South Beach

Must need the money. Odd given her show.

Ashley

WOW O WOW, all you poor sap souls broke as a mutha and all you can do is have nasty remarks for a woman no matter how she got to where she is, did and is very successful woman. I am a woman myself and I got a college degree not everyone gets that chance to have that life. I can tell you one thing though if i got a chance to be a playboy model you best bet my ass that college degree would be put on hold, and hello Hef I come. yall need to back off. The girl was 18, and for all you momma's and daddy's out there if you think your daughter or son has not made a sex tape.......HA........ you are crazy, your kids are just not famous enough for it to matter or to find its way into the public, I am 22 yrs and I can tell you I have with my boyfriend. its called a stupid moment yes, but something you do to keep it fun in the bedroom. I do not fault you at all Kendra, and dont stress it girl. You got a man that is FINE AS HELL, a BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY, an you have made a DAMN GOOD LIFE FOR YOURSELF!!! I say Screw all the haters even if they say that aren't, they are, bc the same ones saying ****, wanna have one day in your shoes. You have to get to a point in ya life, where you dont give a ****, let em post it for goodness sakes, in a month it will be old news and they will have to find someone else to go after. what you have done for yourself right here and now, out ways people seeing you naked or engaging in an act with a ex. Love you girl! Stay Beautiful and Strong!!!

caRRRlos

lmao i too thought she was in her 30s .. musta the fake tits

idontgiveafuckk

i dont care what they say about kendra i love her. i find it funny that if a woman is comfortable with her sexuality, she's a slut, but if it were a male celebrity he would be the man. its whatever, but i think kendra is awesome!! i watched girls next door and i watch kendra and i love her!!!!

jakle

scant wait

Big Chump

The ****ed the basketball team.

abi

oh sex tape of kendra. it's not shocking but i will be glad to see how her pu*** was sucked and banged.

shake

post 12, what the f**k do you mean is there anything a white woman wont do. the only reason this is even getting out is because she is hot. other races do the same **** its just that we dont want to see that ****. maybe see it but definitly not pay for it if you know what I mean LOL!!!!!!

Phoebe

I hope you all feel ashamed of yourselves for being sooo mean! You know the saying, POINT THE FINGER AND YOU GOT THREE POINTING RIGHT BACK AT YA!!!!! Also, other races do things I'm SURE they aren't proud of, stop judging this girl! This is something from her past of 18 years old, she has moved on from that and PlayBoy as well, give her credit for still being young enough to make a change of which she has. She's a new mom and wife, all thats in her past, Kendra I think is doing beautifully and we should let her know it's going to be okay. None of you would want these kind of comments made to your sister, wife, mother, ect.... have a heart people she's human!!!!

chris

great another fake looking chick making a sex tape. really who cares. id hide the fact i was 23 and look like im 33 before id hide the tape.

meme

Wow her ratings must be going way down for her to be this desperate. She's obviously doing this to get hype and more ratings for her show but how desperate! She's no beauty anyway.