Bombshell McGee: I Have 'Colored' Friends

5/5/2010 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle "Bombshell" McGee must think it's 1964 because she just tried to prove she's not a racist by saying she has a gaggle of "colored friends."

0505_bombshell_audio_launch

McGee was on The Howard Stern Show this morning on Sirius XM Radio, where Howard grilled her about all things racist ... from her swastika tattoo to whether she dates outside of her race.

But the best/worst part was when she played the ole "I have too many colored friends" card ... a card that hasn't been played in decades.

Discuss.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bean

Why is anybody giving this skank the time of day. Wish she would just shut up already. Enough is enough!

Rooster

tattoo'ed people don't count :) What color exactly are these people? thats right up there with "I can't be a racist, I'm a minority - all racism is against me... personally." or Why blonde jokes are so short - you know, so brunettes can remember them.

Cab305

Artificially colored don't count, u big dummy!

Abe

Did she mean colored as in black, or colored as in covered from head to toe in ugly tattoos?

Kate

Nothing wrong with that. Maybe she means different coloured type friends and not 'black'. Best clarify before publishing

Voted 4 Obama and Completed my Census

Kate STFU.

She is an idiot and so is Kate.

Vincent

Colored...must be talking about tattoos...lol because if she was talking about black, messikan or some other "color" she just lost them...fail...lol

Judy Miller

Colored friends? What color are they??????

One fug fame whore

Sure I bet her 'colored friends' love her swatika tatts, her whitepower fridge magnets and her Hitler ipod tunes. SHES A RACIST HILLBILY, no hidding it.

Ms BAB

This Nazi broad is worthless and lacks any type of intellect....Why is she still getting any attention? It's ovious she is a ho-bag looking for a little fame....TMZ don't entertain her by posting her jibberish on your site!

lhartwell

......and what makes this is even worse? Jesse decided he wanted to actually hang out with a person like this? Least of all have sex with her too?

So.....I guess birds of a feather??? THIS is what would have me a crazy person if I was Sandra. He CHOSE to hang out with the likes of THAT, and potentcialy he could lose me over this person who is not only gross to look at, but nasty, a bigot, clearly a not so great parent or person.

Way to go there Jesse.

steve scholtes

So what. I'm almost 50 and we were brought up to not use the "N" word. We were told to use the word colored. I still use it today. Nothing wrong with that. I refuse to use the word African American, because I doubt that most blacks were not born in Africa, have ever been to Africa, or don't even know anyone that lives in Africa. Just my opinion.

mary

I have listened to her interview twice already. I think she was trying to make a joke - colored as in tattooed.

Machelle

Yuck, she is such a creepy
girl. Even if Sandra forgives Jesse,
I could never see her sleeping with
him after doing this chick.

Pam

Isn't this similar to Scott Baio saying he is not racist because his wife has black friends. lol.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments