Bombshell McGee: I Have 'Colored' Friends

5/5/2010 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle "Bombshell" McGee must think it's 1964 because she just tried to prove she's not a racist by saying she has a gaggle of "colored friends."

0505_bombshell_audio_launch

McGee was on The Howard Stern Show this morning on Sirius XM Radio, where Howard grilled her about all things racist ... from her swastika tattoo to whether she dates outside of her race.

But the best/worst part was when she played the ole "I have too many colored friends" card ... a card that hasn't been played in decades.

Discuss.

Alvin

Who cares... So she said "Colored". People will get their panties in a wad over anything these days.

Tara

What an idiot.

nomko

why do they even say colored! black people are not colored, colored people are just like her disgusting covered by full of gross tattoos lol these ppl are just so useless why can't she get a life! oh wait no one takes her seriously becuz look at her ugly a**

mary

Every Media outlet should stop giving this whore attention she is a piece of trash

Jenelle

This dumb*ss wh*re's comments aren't worth discussing. It's already failed at life, there is nothing else to talk about.

Holly

Colored? Are you kidding me? What a racist idiot.

Everyone who has a brain knows that saying "I have colored friends" is just a way for dumb white folks to pat themselves on the back and try and excuse their racism.

Colored! Hmph.

Rokki B

LMAOOOOOO!!!
I had to laugh;
I`m a "colored" person (really tha only people who should use that term is anyone older than 50 or so)
& I find this hilarious cause of her pure ignorance.
I`m pretty sure I can speak for my race when I say, "We don`t like you nor do we want you as ANY of our friends."
You can`t possibly think that we believe you when you say you have "colored" friends,
unless you mean tatted friends;
that`s actually believable.

Steven

How about you stop sucking Howard's **** Harvey, you are the only reason he stays relevant. He's not the "King of all Media" as he used to be, you are just desperate for so-called news and he's the biggest crybaby bitch out there.

Emily

disgusting.

m.b.

TMZ...Really!!!!!! Her 15 minutes were already up. Get over it.

tayriley

i wish her a gaggle of stds. what a dumb slut that doesnt deserve to live.

joyful3000

Ugh isn't her 15 minutes up yet?

Linda

Please could someone just exterminate this sorry piece of human flesh? Steve, you refuse to call African Americans because you do not know if they have been to Africa, etc...roflmao~~you are a complete idiot~I am sure you probably use the word you grew up with and it was not "colored" and this trailer park trash Bombshell? probably thinks like you do~~~Jesse, even if you had any hopes, forget it~~you need to shut these skanks up!

Tony

I have too many colored friends? WTF? Reminds me when someone being accused of being a racist would take their picture with a black guy. "See, I'm not racist. My friend's a ni.. uh, black guy."

Greg

In my life the acceptable term has included "negro", "colored", "Afro-American", and "black". Just because her lingo is dated doesn't mean she's a racist. It just means she obviously doesn't know any black folk. However, her swastika tattoo does mean she's a bigoted racist skank.