Rachel Uchitel Has Landed

5/5/2010 8:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel just arrived in L.A. ... we're told to go on camera and proclaim she never tried to extort money from anyone.

As TMZ reported, Uchitel had an affair with David Boreanaz.  But Uchitel is not the woman who demanded 6-figures from Boreanaz -- a demand the actor's lawyer called extortion.

We told you Uchitel will go on camera to make her position clear.  It's interesting ... because she got a $10 million settlement from Tiger Woods but she can't discuss him at all.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

mucky

nice arms

Donna

I think every guy that has sex with Rachel Uchitel should all come out and talk about it. Let see how many guys she has slept with.

ohplease

I look at this ugly lice infected beast called Rachel and I absolutely cannot understand how David Boreanaz even TOUCHED her, let alone slept with her. I hope he had a friggin beekeepers outfit on, on top of a latex suit. I look at this beast and I just want to cry for his gorgeous wife - the mother of his children! I used to love and totally respect David B. Not anymore. I can totally understand cheating once, but COME ON, this woman is a total infected skank! You just have to look at her! How could he be so careless with his wife's health, let alone her emotional well being. David, I hope you can redeem yourself here. I'm not sure even Angel could pull off this type of redemption. Shame on you for dealing with this disgusting excuse for a woman.

dirty diana

gross look at those arms, what is it???

Nikki

Is it just me, or does he look like a WALKING DISEASE?

Candy

who cares..

Jaime

Her dead fiancé must be so pround.

LJBR

She is a blackmailer prostitute making her money by screwing the celebrities. Any time she gets caught trying to blackmail someone, she calls crazy ass Alred. Her pit bull. Uchitel is full of **** and she knows it. If she had an honest bone in her body she would give Tiger back his money, and anyone else she extorted money from. She's a discusting waste of time. If these celebrities don't get it shame on them. Hope you all are using condoms, because this skank is toxic!!!

Jacqueline13

She's landed alright. And she's right smack in the middle of a
publicity nightmare alongside Oxana. Nice. Must be so proud.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11