'Real Housewives of NJ'

Who'd You Rather?

5/5/2010 5:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of New Jersey" larger-than-life personalities Teresa Giudice (and her hair), Caroline Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita made nice at an event in Paterson on Monday.

Question is ...

Alexa

Not the best picture,Caroline...but you're still ugly! Oh God! these women are the worst!

Theresa...Not too weird looking! It's enough that you're on TV and then you go and have your ugly daughters on. Have some consideration for the viewers, please!!!

Caroline...your daughter's bigger than a house and ugly...I'd hide her too.
And trust me...no one is impressed with your boobs. Big boobs make a woman look matronly. And before I sign off.. your short hair s*cks!

Have a nice day!

hotbitch

13. How is it Teresa thinks she can write a bok called "Skinny Italian" when she is fat? by Babycakes

I can assure you that's just a bad shot. I'm a woman and I can say that woman's body is smokin'. She's a size 4, max. I actually think Teresa's OK but the hairline is tragic. Jacqueline definitely did something to her lips. I actually think Dina is pretty.

lhartwell

I could care less HOW they look. The question should be HOW do you have such a low respect level for yourself?

Are these women this attention needy? Do they think they are stars? Do they not care we are laughing at them, not with them?

Has it ever entered their brains they may set up their legacy by being on this show? Or dragging their families into this mess?

GROWN women are suppose to know better ladies. Believe you me, I'm laughing at you.
Now you can be judged by the whole of America, and you how they can be.
I just don't understand, never will. Foolishness, they can't find anything productive to do? Puke.

Caileagh

Who would want to do any of them? Geezus. They are all ugly and skanky looking. WTF is wrong with people?

Ben06

I DONT like Caroline! She is controlling and thinks she's tough. She's a Don(na) Corleone WANNA BE. She's also ugly. If the right person stepped to her, she would get her matronly looking azz whipped. She still looks ugly even with the weight loss.

Teresa isn't tough either. She didn't flip the table on Danielle last season, she only lifted the edge of it. Ooooh, that was scary - NOT! Is that your claim to fame? You cut up because you know Caroline is going to agree with you. If it weren't for that, you wouldn't say anything. Oh, and your daughters are UGLY and have no manners - No home trainig. It was comical to see your daughter read for that movie part-tee hee hee. She's dumb just like you!

IMJ

Hello dumbasses its a "Who Would You Rather" poll. If you wouldnt sleep with any of the choices, then you dont vote. Some people are idiots.

Patricia DuFault

These women are an embarssement to the real ladies of NJ.They should all go away.

VERONICA

I LOVE TERESA REGARDLESS OF HER UP DO HAIR..I THINK ITS FANTASTIC!

Rob

Jacqueline better be careful. Seems to me that the prostitute has the hots for her, and will do anything she can to separate you from her family.

Sven

Test

Ames

Babycakes....you must be an anorexic bag of bones if you think Teresa is fat!!! Her body is bangin...you're just a HATER!!!!

Brad

Apparently they are all broke too. Giudice's husband owes more than $11 million and has filed for bankruptcy, and Laurita's husband's company owes some $8 million and is being forced into bankruptcy! Not only are their personalities fake, but apparently their money is fake too!! If I borrow and waste $10 million, will Bravo give me my own tv show too??!!

Krista

None of them....I'm ashamed to be an Italian. We all aren't like
that.

MsMHS

I find all these women attractive especially Caroline. She is a mature, classy woman. It will be interesting to see how this show evolves after they let Danielle go.

E'OB

Good God in Heaven - I love kids but Jesus Christ Theres's girls are the most ugly and obnoxious kids I have ever seen!!!! What's with Italians anyway - low low low!!!!